Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

One more thing and gone

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 01:41 PM
silvermag
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: One more thing and gone

Well I plan on getting another magnum. If they wanna deal wit me about getting a magnum you better believe that im getting a magnum. If I dont have to work tomorrow night ill be at the dealer getting another one even if they said that they fixed it. Knowin my luck something else will go wrong or the light will kick back on. So on monday I think well be coming home with a new magnum. At least i hope so.

Old 10-25-2005, 03:55 PM
silvermag

Well we went to the dealership last night to see what was going to go from this point since the dealership had the car since saturday the 15th. Well they did call and siad that we could pick the car up and my wife went to get the car. Before she even left the deal parking lot or even put it into gear to go the electronic throttle light came on. Well that was last week sometime and then on thursday I had to call them of course and they said it was ready and I drove it for about 5/6 miles and the light came back on on my way to work. So the wife came and got it and its been there since then. They kept it over the weekend and a tech took it home with him last night and said that they found the problem. Well so tehy say they did. Its somekind of connector problem or PCM connector. Well we are writing an arbitration letter to Chrysler Corporation because all of this crap that has happened with this car. Of course I called Chrysler again and said that they need to talk to the service manager today and of course he was in a meeting when they called. Chrysler said that they are going to do something about it today, what I dont know but she said that she is calling back around 4:30/5:00 today HOPEFULLY. It might be lemon law time with this thing.

Old 10-25-2005, 04:22 PM
stboden
Rookie

LEMON LAW. Don't be afraid to get another one. Mine has 17,000 miles on it and I've not had a single problem.

Old 10-25-2005, 05:37 PM
silvermag

Well like I said before. The dealer told me this is the first thing that u wanna do is write the letter of arbitration and see where this gets u. This letter goes directly to Chrysler and then we are supposed to hear something back from them. Dont know how long but we are. He said after u hear something back from Chrysler then u go to lemon law. But when I talked to Chrysler today, they said it looks like they have to do something about this whole situation. So we shall see from here. But if we have to go through lemon law trust me I allready thought about it.

Old 12-10-2005, 04:32 AM
Flash Gordon

And how does the story end?

Quick Reply: One more thing and gone