Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

CD won't eject!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 05:54 PM
joel95ex
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CD won't eject!

yeah, my '05 durango decided it liked the cd too much last night.... it plays fine but won't eject. it is a burned cd but i dunno if that has anything to do with it..... it will be going in soon after i try the "reset" method........[:@]

Old 01-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Terry D

I bought a 2005 in March and have had to take the wagon back to the dealer 4 times so far and have the CD player replaced. I got the 4th one installed the day after Christmas and New years Day it started acting up again. They are in the process of ordering a 5th CD player to put in this wagon. I wonder if I should look a little harder under the paint and see if it 's original color was yellow like the lemon?
I called Chrsyler today and asked them where they are obtaing there OEM cd players and as of yet they canot tell me where they are actually built. Just Waiting again.

[:@]

Old 01-08-2007, 05:54 PM
grateful_hemi

ORIGINAL: Notorious

The service tech claimed that it was because I was using burned CDs, which are not as thick, but it happens with "legit" CDs as well.
That's BS - the only way the could possible be more thick is if someone put a paper label on it!

I too, had this happen a few weeks ago. I turned the car off and let it sit...turned it back on (started not aux.) and held the eject button. Pretty whaecked but it worked. I'll keep an eye on it and hope it doesn't happen more often!

Old 01-20-2007, 01:42 PM
magnum_ocd

it's the homemade cd. had the same issue when they got dirty or scratched. as was posted before, just hold down the eject when you start the car. it will eject before the cd actually tries to read.

m

Old 01-22-2007, 03:16 PM
RT 2 NV
Veteran

i run all burned cds in my factory 5 disc changer yet to have a problem. warrenty issue. send it in.

Quick Reply: CD won't eject!