Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Prices For The R/T?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006 | 08:13 PM
gatortuba
Default Prices For The R/T?

What's up everyone! Just test drove the R/T AWD today and loved it...I was just wondering what some of you paid out the door and with what options.

Thanks

Old 02-04-2006 | 11:34 PM
snide
Default RE: Prices For The R/T?

I got my 2005 RT for invoice, plus $3k in rebates.

Old 02-05-2006 | 04:41 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

We got our 06 R/T for $31,976 including tax/title. Its the rear wheel drive version with every option except the NAV system. Hope that gives you a little help...

Old 02-08-2006 | 05:52 PM
gatortuba

ORIGINAL: snide

I got my 2005 RT for invoice, plus $3k in rebates.
That's AWESOME! I've been to the local dealer twicw and the salesman doesn't want to call me back. I can't even get any numbers out of him at all.

Old 02-08-2006 | 05:55 PM
gatortuba

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

We got our 06 R/T for $31,976 including tax/title. Its the rear wheel drive version with every option except the NAV system. Hope that gives you a little help...

Everyone is getting SICK prices! I test drove the R/T last Saturday and the sales guy said that he would call me Monday because his sales manager was so busy to even get firm numbers...no phone call. Went in there Tuesday and I've emailed the guy and I can't get anyone to help me...lol! Is that a bad sign?

Old 02-09-2006 | 12:14 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Well i wouldnt say its a bad sign, but if there soo busy that cant even help you, your purchase must not mean much to them. In that case start looking at other dealerships, some people just dont like to deal...

Old 02-09-2006 | 11:58 AM
TheChad

I am going to be getting a Magnum in a couple of months (once I save for a nice down payment) Through my work I am guaranteed 1% below invoice plus any rebates that are available....while I can't find any rebates now, I am hoping that a few will show up closer to the time I will be driving my baby home. (the 1% below is the lowest price that the Magnum is advertised for online which is how the discount is calculated through my employer)... I can't wait.

Old 02-09-2006 | 02:12 PM
gatortuba

ORIGINAL: TheChad

I am going to be getting a Magnum in a couple of months (once I save for a nice down payment) Through my work I am guaranteed 1% below invoice plus any rebates that are available....while I can't find any rebates now, I am hoping that a few will show up closer to the time I will be driving my baby home. (the 1% below is the lowest price that the Magnum is advertised for online which is how the discount is calculated through my employer)... I can't wait.
The only rebates I could find right now is through Chrysler Financial. If you finance through them between now and 2/28/06 you can save $1000 off the price. Not that great but its saving $$.

Quick Reply: Prices For The R/T?