Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.
View Poll Results: A poll
Inferno Red
37.14%
Charcoal
11.43%
Blue
20.00%
White
8.57%
Black (metalflake)
22.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

MAGNUM RT: How many people already got theirs?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2004, 02:16 AM
richter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MAGNUM RT

I Finally got mine, I picked it up this morning after having it on the lot for over a week. The deal would not allow me to have it until the next load came in. I think I am the only person in the forum that did not go witht the Red. I went with the Magnesium Pearl, with a car this fast I knew I would end up with to many speeding tickets if I went with the red.

I put 140 miles on it today and the car is increadable!

Old 06-05-2004, 06:10 AM
Jeffrey

ORIGINAL: richter

I Finally got mine, I picked it up this morning after having it on the lot for over a week. The deal would not allow me to have it until the next load came in. I think I am the only person in the forum that did not go witht the Red. I went with the Magnesium Pearl, with a car this fast I knew I would end up with to many speeding tickets if I went with the red.

I put 140 miles on it today and the car is increadable!
Tomorrow is my day! I am scheduled to pick it up in the morning. I too went with the Magnesium Pearl. I think the car looks awesome in red, however, I have always been one to buy the non-traditional colors. I have a yellow sports car, an orange SUV, and now a Magnesium Magnum. I think I am rebelling against the traditional black and silver colors!

Old 06-05-2004, 06:13 AM
Jeffrey

Mel - In terms of aftermarket stuff I am thinking 20" wheels as my first upgrade. Not sure what style would look good. I am used to going to Tirerack's website and using the software they have to see different wheels on your car, however, the wagons are so new that they do not have the model uploaded yet. If anyone has any pics of wagons with different wheels - please send me the link.

Old 06-05-2004, 03:57 PM
richter

Congrats on the new ride,

I had the opportunity to test drive mine, but once it's yours and you get out on the open road the thing is great. I am using mine to help advertise my business, so I already have graphics being designed, and I met with the sterio tech this morning to research a custom speaker install in the back, and I am looking into a custom exhaust, it could sound much better with a little help.

If you go with the larger rims, I would love to see some Pic's

Old 06-08-2004, 03:46 AM
blackmagnumrt
Professional

As this is my first post, I'd like to say thanks to all who have posted in this forum and influenced my buying decisions.

I tried to take the poll that opens this thread but my color was not an option. I picked up my brand new black R/T today. Since I had been shopping for it in generally overcast weather, I was blown away by the paint. In direct sunlight, the black has small silver metal flake throughout. Very cool effect.

As to the car itself, I couldn't be more pleased. My only complaint is the lack of an exhaust note (a fact that I intend to remedy as soon as an aftermarket exhaust is available).

Give me a shout if someone learns of any exhaust upgrades...

Old 06-08-2004, 02:07 PM
MidnightCharge
Rookie

Congrats, I also will be looking at getting air induction and exhaust after breakin. Will be interesting what MOPAR comes up with. I will probably get the front mask and reverse sensors also. Theres a cool Ford site that a very talented individual has photoshoped our wagons into old time woodys (they all love it btw). I will see if he will give me permission to post them here. This is one hot wag oops car.

Old 06-09-2004, 01:24 AM
earthdoc

I added an option for your Black Magnum. Please go ahead and take the poll.

-Mel

Old 06-11-2004, 12:20 AM
blackmagnumrt
Professional

Thanks Mel

Old 06-25-2004, 08:22 PM
Inferno Magnum
Rookie
Default RE: MAGNUM RT: How many people already got theirs?

Picked up an Inferno Red Magnum RT this week. I really would have preferred the Midnight Blue Pearl. I saw it on a 300c. Inferno Red was the only color available. In fact it was the only Magnum available.

Old 06-25-2004, 08:44 PM
Inferno Magnum
Rookie
Default RE: MAGNUM RT: How many people already got theirs?

Ours:
Inferno Magnum

Quick Reply: MAGNUM RT: How many people already got theirs?