Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

2006 SRT 8?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 01:47 AM
Hemi RT
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2006 SRT 8?

NO NO NO no photoshop. That is the 300CT. The reflections are consistant the mirrors are chrome the handles are chrome and a little thing you may not have known....look on the front quarter panel...see the turning signal indicator? You would have to have ALOT of time on your hands to duplicate this baby to the tee. Fpr some reqson this guy has both cars...where I don'tknow but they are 2 different ones.[8D]

Old 07-20-2004, 02:35 AM
phantom505
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2006 SRT 8?

I don't know why ( and I'm sure everyone reading this thread doesn't either ) I bother with these types of topics. I don't like the way the Chrysler one looks, period. Wether it be a Magnum look a like or no. I love the Magnum and I'll have fun and play with it. But I have seen so many ignorant posts already here it sort of disturbing. Anyway, time to just let this one drop.

But next time, I suggest the "photographer" decide to take them a little bit more scenic place than his front yard.

Quick Reply: 2006 SRT 8?