Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

sponsorships??

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 01:31 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: sponsorships??

ive called airwolf out onher crapso many times and so far nothing...i wouldnt push the subject if previous posts of hers didnt say she had this and had that.....yet other posts says she is getting the same thing.....makes no sense to me
thats funny if you actually have to get pics of you handing out flyers[&o]
here i owuld like to give you this flyer.....but wait...1st you have to stay here and take a picture with me giving you the flyer so i can show proff to my sponsors that im actually doing this...
thats just lame

das, i got your back

Old 06-01-2007, 01:45 AM
neon 05
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow. sponsorships puting you to do there dirty work, is almost like applying for a janitor job in a highschool and thinking that you aint gonna clean toliets,i agree with des too, if sponsor want you to sell there product so bad they shouldnt make you scrub the car show floors to earn a sticker on your window..lol

Old 06-01-2007, 01:48 AM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: spudsterier

ive called airwolf out onher crapso many times and so far nothing...i wouldnt push the subject if previous posts of hers didnt say she had this and had that.....yet other posts says she is getting the same thing.....makes no sense to me
thats funny if you actually have to get pics of you handing out flyers[&o]
here i owuld like to give you this flyer.....but wait...1st you have to stay here and take a picture with me giving you the flyer so i can show proff to my sponsors that im actually doing this...
thats just lame

das, i got your back
Whatever you have never been sponsored for something in your life to know what you have to go through . May be lame for you but for me beats paying 700 or more for a bodykit and another grand for rims and tires and another 300 to a grand for vertical doors . Im into the showthing and thats what we have to do to get fully sponsored.

Old 06-01-2007, 02:17 AM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: neon 05

wow. sponsorships puting you to do there dirty work, is almost like applying for a janitor job in a highschool and thinking that you aint gonna clean toliets,i agree with des too, if sponsor want you to sell there product so bad they shouldnt make you scrub the car show floors to earn a sticker on your window..lol
Hey sponsorship is mostly a show car thing and Ive been into it for 2 yrs now . Anything big like a bodykit and rims and tires and vertical doors for free is worth doing what little they want.

Old 06-01-2007, 10:44 AM
spudsterier
Legend

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Whatever you have never been sponsored for something in your life to know what you have to go through .
no i havent been sponsored....nor do i ever plan on it...though you probally havent either since i dont believe a word you say
i dont like handouts when it comes to my car....i do things the old fashion way and work for what i want...more satisfaction that way....everything on my car i have worked for and paid for myself with no help from anyone

Old 06-01-2007, 12:15 PM
das2123
Legend

I know one guy who is sponsored and he hasn't paid a dime!

Old 06-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Kalevra
Record Breaker

I

Whatever you have never been sponsored for something in your life to know what you have to go through .
no i havent been sponsored....nor do i ever plan on it...though you probally havent either since i dont believe a word you say
i dont like handouts when it comes to my car....i do things the old fashion way and work for what i want...more satisfaction that way....everything on my car i have worked for and paid for myself with no help from anyone
I hate to say, but that's wack! I'd take a hand out anyday of the week if I could get them, as long as I could put it on myself. that's where all the fun is at! I dont find any fun in paying 1000 towards a body kit or rims when I have better things to do with 1000! (like pay off my car or having some fun out on the town, or even my education at UTI). So hell, as long as the part is good quality and is actually for my car then hells bells, dont be so f***ing picky about how you get the damn parts! I mean, if you're rich and can afford everything then more power to you but I'm happy if I didn't spend a dime on the part and got to install it myself.

Old 06-01-2007, 04:00 PM
spudsterier
Legend

hell i wish i was rich to afford everything i wanted for my car.....i have 3 jobs and 1 pbasically only pays for mods to the car...other 2 pay for my house and the 4 car payments i have...
it has taken me years to get what i have and it will take many more to get the car done, but thats the way i like it....then when people say they like the car i will know that its because i worked my *** off to get it that way and put alot of hard time and money into it
im not dissing people that are sponsored.....im just saying that isnt the way i wanna go with my ride

Old 06-01-2007, 05:13 PM
AirWolf

Who gives a care what you think anyways I have alot of friends on here that do believe me and I will have pics to prove what I say as soon as I get my bodykit painted and on I will alrighty.

Old 06-02-2007, 01:27 AM
spudsterier
Legend

hopefully your telling the truth this time.....and not just being dumb like the past year or so[&:]

Quick Reply: sponsorships??