Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

help with sponsorship

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007 | 08:12 PM
Kenny_G
Rookie
Default RE: help with sponsorship

Did anyone find out about this stuff?

Old 03-26-2007 | 08:41 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

psh.... no

I think sponsorships are lamzorz

j/p

I don't like the fact that if I were to get sponsored I have to mutilate my car with a sticker

Old 03-26-2007 | 08:44 AM
BadBrads97Neon
All Star

ORIGINAL: Freerider

I don't like the fact that if I were to get sponsored I have to mutilate my car with a sticker
yeah I feel ya on that one.

Old 03-27-2007 | 05:25 AM
djmagic
Record Breaker

as long as it looks good, I'm down

Old 04-03-2007 | 12:11 PM
SXT2nr

ORIGINAL: tom

does anyone know where there ar sponsorship oppurtunities, for racing or body modification. i would like to get my foot in the door of the automotive world.
I've been sponsored before in the past, actually back in 2002 with my Dodge Neon show car. You've might have seen the car around, people have told me its one of the most popular Neons out there. It is Solar yellow with purple / gray graphics down the side. Look on Ebay for the R34 body kit, my sponsor of the body kit used some photos of my car on there and then every supplier started using it. My car was in Mopar Performance catalog, on a hand out at SEMA, been in magazines, I was interviewed for an Import TV show, the works.

My sponsors where Audiobahn, Enkei, Autotechnia, to name a few. To get sponsorships take alot of work. For every sponsor package you send out - you might get 1 in 10 to give you stuff. And I'm talking about FREE stuff, none of this give you stuff at a discount.

The biggest thing I found is that you have to want to take your car to different shows around the country. They not to hip on you just staying in your town. They like the idea that your car could be used in one of there booths. I was in TYC's booth at a show in Detroit cause I was running their Tail-lights on my Neon.

Don't want to make this message a book. So if you got any specific questions, be glad to help. I'll get some pictures of the car up here later so you can see which Neon I'm talking about.

Old 04-04-2007 | 02:21 PM
gutted
Veteran

That "Sport Compact Pro" thing is crap. It's not a sponsorship but a "discount" after you pay money.

Old 04-07-2007 | 03:08 PM
rtneon67
Professional

sxt2nr how did u get your sponsorships? i did the hole scp thing and its junk i want a real sponsor.

Old 04-07-2007 | 06:08 PM
AirWolf

Yeah I will agree with sxt2nr Im doing the same thing with sending out my rides profile and so far just got sponsored in the last week for a evo5 whole bodykit fully from bodykits.inc and workin on vertical doors and rims and tires and cf hood and trunk all hopefully fully sponsored for my 04 sxt .. I even tried sport compact pro and they are crap cause you never get full sponsors unless you send of profiles of your ride on your own.

Old 04-08-2007 | 01:35 AM
das2123
Legend

ORIGINAL: AirWolf
I even tried sport compact pro and they are crap cause you never get full sponsors unless you send of profiles of your ride on your own.
So why don't you send the profile? It doesn't seem difficult to do.

Old 04-08-2007 | 02:59 AM
AirWolf

That was last yr for sport compact proand I did send profiles out this yearto vis for cf hood and trunk, bodykits.com , kyowna for rims and dunlop for tires and eibach for springs and opitma for a battery and vertical doors inc for vertical doors. Im hearing good things back from almost all of them. Im workin with all of them on full sposnorship.

Quick Reply: help with sponsorship