Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Sponsorship info

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 05:38 AM
NeoAngelo
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sponsorship info

Ok, here's the deal. Everyone could use a little extra help with their cars, right? Well, through Sport Compact Pro, if you're sponsored, the partial sponsorship gives your roughly 55% your parts. The full sponsorship pays for all of your parts. Your ground shipping's free for the first year either way, you just pay special shipping fees or drop ship fees. I'm currently trying to get a local store here to become a distributor. If he does, all he sells is Audio EQ, and we're trying to get him a website. His store's huge here, and he's a great guy. Knows what he's doing too, and he'll walk you through anything. ^^ Anyway, if you're interested, E-Mail me at ShadowWolf2266@hotmail.com with the make and model of your car, plus what area you're in. When I E-Mail you back, I'll be asking for pictures. To become sponsored, it's a $79 fee. It's tax deductible, because it goes straight to a charity "Victims of Illegal Street Racing" You'll get a receipt and you will get the cash back on your tax return. Easy stuff! The requirements are that you have two, 2 1/2" logos saying SCP sport compact pro. They're nice little logos. You only have to wear them at shows, but they encourage wearing them outside of them. The requirement is usually 3 shows a year, but may be a high as 6. If anyone here is in a car club, we sponsor those as well, as well as any shops looking to become distributors. Also, once you spend 20% of your sponsorship fund, you get a free dyno at any SCP vendor. Good stuff, eh? It's not bad at all, and really speeds up the process. If you want to run a local car show, they'll help out with banners and flyers and such, and it'll count towards your total. A picture from each side of your car showing the logos is required at each show. At the end of your 12 months, your contract will auto-renew for the same amout in your fund for $60. You can re-negotiate your contract at the end of your 12 months, or you can cancel. The only real catch is if a sponsored car shows up to a show without the decals, then you have to repay them in full, so just wear your decals. :P ... There's not a whole lot left for me to say, I'm drawing a blank. :P Let me know if you guys are interested.

Old 09-28-2004, 04:50 AM
NeoAngelo
Rookie
Default RE: Sponsorship info

Just bumping. :P

Old 09-29-2004, 04:04 AM
NeoAngelo
Rookie

Also.. the amount would be nich, eh? lol. The minimum sponsorship was $5,000. I believe it has recently been lowered to $2,000, to help those looking for full sponsorships only. Also, the maximum was $20,000. My first sponsored car was a 2004 Chevy Cavalier. Completely stock. I told them my plans for it, and they gave me a $12,000 partial sponsorship! Plus you get a free Street Outlaws DVD (which is pretty hot, considering it's free ^^) and you get entered into a drawing for a Skyline R33, courtesy of RBMotoring. Just some things to think about. ^^

Old 09-30-2004, 04:09 AM
ember

[:-] it sounds cool ill email you for more info k[:-]

Old 10-01-2004, 03:21 AM
NeoAngelo
Rookie

Also, I'm on Yahoo IM if anyone has questions. I'm Gaguratonix2400. I really only get on late a night for a few hours, but you can leave questions there if you prefer. Thanks!

Old 10-15-2004, 04:59 AM
NeoAngelo
Rookie

Hey hey, good news! I got the go-ahead to sponsor outside of the state, so if you're outside of the state of Florida, I can now sponsor you! E-mail me at ScpScout@hotmail.com I'll be E-Mailing out applications here in the next couple of days, and everyone on my list will get one. Thanks everyone for the response. Remember, it's never too late. Just E-Mail me, and I'll send it! Thanks!

Old 10-16-2004, 05:47 AM
Cr@zy Squ33

Can I get go-fast-parts instead of stupid *** decals?

Old 10-21-2004, 10:41 PM
NeoAngelo
Rookie

You have to wear the decals at any show or race event you participate in. You don't have to wear them off of the track or show floor, but it's encouraged. I know for a fact there's exhaust systems, turbo kits, among other performance mods for 95-99 neons, due to I own one :P. THe sponsorship is for show OR race, or both. As long as you participate in at least 3-6 events a year, it's cool. I've almost finished my new apps, and I'll be sending them out, so everyone waiting on those, I'm sorry for the slow response, it's been hell at work. :P I am working though, so hang in there. Thanks all!

Quick Reply: Sponsorship info