Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Lowering a Neon

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2004, 03:48 AM
TJW815
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lowering a Neon

What? If you drive without struts you go nowhere as the car would be sitting on the pavement, your car needs sturts. I may have misread what you wrote but thats exactly what you said.

not to disrspect crazy, cuz he knows what he's talking about, but what i think he means if u have no struts ur car well won't bounce AT ALL it will be riding on the bump stops at all times, and slowly, and surely, ripping the undercarriage of your car apart. now if you have bad struts on your car, when u hit a bump you'll here a pop or smack when your car bounces on and off the stops, and the ride will be very rough, with good struts and a lowered car, its still kinda ride like S***, but not as bad as with bad struts, bad struts on good stock springs still rides like total S***, sorry, it's late i'm tired, and I'm rambling.

Old 12-08-2004, 01:07 AM
99NEONCASPER
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lowering a Neon

my neon is lowerd and one of the probs that i have is when i got my 17' on it rides rough. but now when i got my 18 on its bounces all over the road. and when i got my stock thiers on ( in winter ) it dont ride that rough
so that tells me that the more tire that you have from your rims to the groung is a big part of the prob.
but if you want a low car and the look of it, you need to deal with the ride.
that's why i got three sets of wheels.
one set for the look, one set for the ride, and one set for my back (stock)

Quick Reply: Lowering a Neon