Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Custom grill help

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 12:36 AM
NeonSxT03
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom grill help

I just purchased a mesh grill for my 03 neon sxt and tried putting it on with the directions that i got from the website that i purchased it from. it said to take out the plastic chrome accents and slide the mesh behind it. i did that but when i tried to put the accent back it didnt fit properly. has anyone done this with their neon and be able to help me. if not i just may have to spend a few extra bucks and get it professionally installed.

Old 05-27-2005, 02:24 AM
techmanbd
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Custom grill help

I installed one. This is mine. It is an el cheapo from ebay. It cam in 4 precut pieces. It was a bitch. I was goingh to throw tools, but was able to calm myself down. With mine. I had to bend the mesh a little to mold with the black plastic grill. And then on the very top, I used self tapping screws to hold the top pieces in, They are a liitle behing the accent but not all the way in. Because I was having a problem with tryying to get thge accent back on as well. I also popped the rivet thingys off that held the black part to the fram to give myslef a little more flexibility.

Quick Reply: Custom grill help