Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

my car was broken into last night

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 10:26 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: my car was broken into last night

my first neon was broken into,they pulled back the window, they took the cd player, radar detector, about 75 cds, two of three amps and 2 of the four subs. unfortunately they took the two good subs and left me the cheap ones, i only had to hear it with that srereo for about 4 hours until it got stolen. they also broke the back seat into about 4 pieces to get into the trunk and took all my good wire they also left the doors open,all 4 of them. i think what pissed me off the most was the fact that 2 thirteen year old kids did it. my insurance didnt cover it either(liability).
my third neon got broken into a year ago too. they got the cd player, the 1 sub, the amp, the radar detector, and about 20 cds. the cd player its self was 800 dollars, (pioneer 9300). this time they broke the back corner window but atleast they closed the doors. liability again so it wasnt covered. the kids that stole it left a screwdriver behind, but the cops said they couldnt take fingerprints though because it was too cold and they might of been wering gloves. what a joke. the sad part is that i have an alarm on the car but it wasnt armed because a cop down the street has a loud truck that would set it off every time he drove by!

Old 03-03-2006, 05:57 PM
musclecarneon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that sucks man, though it would be majorly cool of you could somehow make the car alarm electrify the car ... there must be some way to do that.

Old 03-04-2006, 03:05 AM
jimmyk

I feel you pain, I have had several cars broken into. One like you only left the faceplate on once and that's all it took, anyway they little ***** smashed the window and got the face plate off and I must have interupted him as when I got to the car the window was smashed and the faceplate was sitting on the passenger seat. As I went into my appartment to call the police, when I came back the faceplate was gone - now this is in broad daylight ( that's some *****). Another time they slim Jim'd into my car stole some CD's and left a hat that said "don't worry be happy" since there was no damage to the car had to kinda laugh at that one as it could have been worse.

Old 03-17-2006, 08:14 AM
moparman04
Captain

**** THAT SUX !!! IVE BEEN THERE BUT 3 TIMES !!!

Old 04-08-2006, 05:21 PM
neonstalker

Yup sucks doesn't it. Been there right outta my driveway with the alarm going off the whole time 15 min our niebour said! And she didn't even look or call the cops. They tried to pull back the window corne but shattered the window. Took our deck, cd,s, amp, subs & box, and our TYC tails this was when they first came out. Everything they took they unscrewed and undid properly, deck wires, all 4 bolts on the tails, unplugged the bulbs, unscrewed the amp mount screws, the amp wires ..... ntohing was broken but the window. Oh they used the remote trunk release latch to open the trunk, wich I have since disconected from inside the trunk. I took pics , everytime I look at them it sickens me.

Tony

Old 04-20-2006, 04:58 AM
darianlow
Rookie

To prevent CD theft i bought the Ipod kit and an ipod or my deck, it holds al my cds in my glove box and the ipod is small enough to fit in a coat pocket with your face plate. May be a wise investment for anyone that doesnt like to carry mass cds around

Quick Reply: my car was broken into last night