Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

I'm in the dog house!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I'm in the dog house!

ORIGINAL: usafr

Dont feel too bad, my wife just told me that shes sending me seperation papers from Iraq [:@][:@][:@].
DOOD. ..WTF over. . .she getting some deployment **** or something???
[sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 05-08-2007, 10:14 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Remember a couple days ago he was selling his truck, and it was her or the truck was going. Then he decided to keep the truck..... I guess she meant it.

USAF, Dude sorry to hear it. I hope you can work something out.

Old 05-08-2007, 11:21 PM
RobertDunn
Professional

ORIGINAL: usafr

Dont feel too bad, my wife just told me that shes sending me seperation papers from Iraq [:@][:@][:@].
aw man, that sucks.... usually it's the other way around... I'm sorry to hear that, I hope things go well....

Old 05-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

Werent you just haveing a good time or somthing when you were in florida I think? Man, that sucks, hope it works out for the better[sm=roll.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 05-09-2007, 01:03 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

Ok Mayfair now you've gone too far!!! "I think chicks and computers are the same as chicks and cars." First and foremost I am a WOMAN!!!! Second I'm a computer TECH! For golly's sake I make my LIVING (and a dang good one at that) fixing computers that people break. Let me tell you this much - - - I'll take 100 calls from women with no problems but then I get one 1 call from a MAN who thinks he knows what he is doing and 15 hrs later I have it fixed.

So before you go tossing generalizations around you'd better look around. This is not the 1950's. There are WOMAN everywhere now!! You can't just go tossing comments around w/o taking the backlash!!!!

Now with my rant done - - Mopar tell the lady friend to laugh about it. Come on life is WAAAAAAAY to short to hold a grude about something like this.

Old 05-09-2007, 01:08 AM
usafr
All Star

She'll be okay,, she really did say that though, I wouldn't make that up. Shes just upset over the whole thing. While she was home we found that shes getting extended (shes in 1st Calv). When she left our daughter was only 4mts old, she hadn't seen her for 6mts and now she's facing another 9,,,, she's just really stressed. She also tells me about the horny little pecker heads there that try to get her to believe that I'm cheating on her, and that I'm just a horrible husband. I'd like to get face to face with few of em,,,, I could rearrange their thinking. I really wish I could be there just crack a few heads. It'll be okay though, she'll be home eventually and our daughter and I will be waiting for her.

Old 05-09-2007, 01:17 AM
usafr
All Star

ummm errrr, Mayfair,,, I think u should check ur left butt cheek,,,, I think a big piece has been chewed off [8D]. Sorta reminds me of my wife,,,,,, no offense. [8D]

Old 05-09-2007, 01:21 AM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

Ha, I agree Mayfair. Does it hurt to sit down?

Old 05-09-2007, 01:36 AM
jakebrake
Champion

I kinda figure that computers and women are real simular, you push the wrong buttons and they both freeze up.

[IMG]local://upfiles/30416/C5CD2E9CC1364590BB885F997E549218.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-09-2007, 02:37 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

JakeBrake - - you sure you wanna go there?? I have a MILLION reason's why you can tell computers were invented by men....you wanna hear them??

Come on lets Play

Quick Reply: I'm in the dog house!