Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

I'm in the dog house!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 12:40 AM
usafr
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I'm in the dog house!

Hey man, you dissin SF, I was assined to the SF squadron in Belle Chase .

Old 05-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well. . .if you look at the security I go through every day, Whackenhut( wacky nutz) the guys/gals are usualy hammering away on their cell phone and just take a glance at my ID. kinda pathetic if you ask me.

Old 05-10-2007, 07:48 PM
usafr
All Star

You think thats bad,,, Camp Beauregard, Army National Guard Post, Pineville Louisiana. If you have a DOD sticker on ur winshield, you don't even have to show an ID,,, ya just drive on in. A terrorist could steal my car or truck and drive right on the post and never even have to roll down his window. [:@]

Old 05-10-2007, 07:53 PM
RobertDunn
Professional

Honestly, if I wanted to get on any military base, I'd go get the same model pickup as teh CUCVs, camo it up, make sure it sounds like sh*t, throw some BDUs/ACUs on, and just drive to some back gate on a base...

Old 05-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: RobertDunn

Honestly, if I wanted to get on any military base, I'd go get the same model pickup as teh CUCVs, camo it up, make sure it sounds like sh*t, throw some BDUs/ACUs on, and just drive to some back gate on a base...
you can go to DRMO auctions and buy some of these. here in GA they are repainting them and useing them as GSA vehicles since the gov't is getting all pissy about buying new vehicles for the GSA fleet.

right now I'm trying to talk one of the shops into a stack kit for one of their CUCV's

Old 05-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Mayfair
Legend

You guy's are really making me feel all warm and fuzzy and safe over here ...

Old 05-10-2007, 11:58 PM
usafr
All Star

Don't worry Mayfair,,, we keep all the secret stuff that goes boom locked way in the back. [8D]

Old 05-11-2007, 12:47 AM
RobertDunn
Professional

ORIGINAL: Drew

ORIGINAL: RobertDunn

you can go to DRMO auctions and buy some of these. here in GA they are repainting them and useing them as GSA vehicles since the gov't is getting all pissy about buying new vehicles for the GSA fleet.

right now I'm trying to talk one of the shops into a stack kit for one of their CUCV's
Not surprised about the auctions, I'm waiting for the reserve bases here to start making the new vehicles scarce... we have a large number of CUCVs floating around, and I doubt we will be loosing them. Funny thing is the only Up Armored HMMWVs that I've ever seen are MP ones and have been sitting in the parking lot of the DFAC for as long as I can remember....

Old 05-11-2007, 12:54 AM
usafr
All Star

Apparently their awaiting a terrorsist attack on the chow hall. Of course, that may help the food situation,, Army food is kinda raunchy [8D].

Old 05-11-2007, 01:18 AM
RobertDunn
Professional

Nah, I think it's because they're expecting the MPs to be in the chow hall when something goes down.... lol

Quick Reply: I'm in the dog house!