Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

GREAT ..... gun violence again in MY neighborhood !!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 06:32 AM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GREAT ..... gun violence again in MY neighborhood !!!

I had one similar to yours a long time ago It was so inaccurate that you would to have stuck it there belly button to hit them.
So I set it up in my mill and rechambered it from 22 short to 22 mag it didn't make any more accurate or powerfull because ther wasn't enough barrel to burn the powder of the short much less that of the mag but what it did was give it a 17" muzzel flash of flame and made it sound like 44.

Old 05-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

Mayfair.....

its happenin all over. violence has always happened, TV just brings it more home. ok, except when its across the street from ya [:@]

I used tohip carrya Russian Makarov* 9x18 here in Phoenix, whilst a friend sholdered his .45 . we would walk into a local convenience store on our way to do some desert shootin and thecustomers and employees would freeze and watch us.....hell, we only picked up bottled water and gatorade

I live at the end of a (mostly) quiet cul d sac. the only problem is when the guy two houses out and on the next street down parties till 2 am every frickin weekend.

small towns are nice if you want everyone to know everything...

a quiet cul d sac is fine for me!

* never trade, sell, or otherwise do away with your pistola. you will regret it, no matter how "inept" the power may be.

Old 05-19-2007, 03:44 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: bajafun
* never trade, sell, or otherwise do away with your pistola. you will regret it, no matter how "inept" the power may be.
I hear ya ...

As innaccurate as my pepperbox may be, I'm kinda partial to my "gut guns". If I'm gonna do it, I'd like to think that I'd have the balz to walk right up to em and do it.

Besides my pepperbox, I've also got a 38 Derringer amd a snub nosed 38 Revolver ( as well as a few others ) but I'd say those are my 3 "gut guns", and probably the ones I carry the most because they fit right into my pocket with no problems at all.

Old 05-19-2007, 04:46 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

OK or my 95 cents on this issue.
1) While it is greatly disharting that magiots all over this great country are killing people it isn't a new thing. Yeah maybe I'm getting desensitized to it. In the 6 years of junior / senior high my graduating class lost at least one person every year to a violent death.

2) You might not like the size of the whole a 9mm puts in a person but who say's I'm only going to pull the trigger once? I don't carry a larger cal because I have problems w/ my wrist. I can only dumb a few rounds down range with something bigger than a 9. So as long as I got my mags I'm good to go.

3) I don't know what legalizing drugs would do for the crime rate but I do know what building more PRISIONS would do for it. Here in this area over-crowding is so bad that they regullary have to open the doors and just let them out early. The state has been taken to court a few times for 'inhuman treatment of prisioners'. I still think we need to buy a freaking island in the pacific and just drop them all off. If you get sentenced to life you go away. That will keep these life time magots away from some stupid kid who screwed up and is only going to be in for a year.

Old 05-19-2007, 11:54 PM
Local Yokel
Professional

Hmmm I am on the southside of Chicago. Most we ever see here is the occasional garage break-in,party till 3am. I dont own a gun, never shot a gun in my whole life. Were moving to California next month so this could all change[8D]

Old 05-20-2007, 12:26 AM
UpBranchLiner

Where at on the South Side are you from?

Old 05-20-2007, 01:13 AM
CowboyBob
Record Breaker

We live at in the country and the house is on a hill with a long driveway. We just put one of these signs down at the street and it seems to do the trick.

[IMG]local://upfiles/23352/398E2BF53389430AB4F0316792A690F1.gif[/IMG]

Old 05-20-2007, 08:49 PM
DBLR
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: chukar

DBLR - Where did you move away from?
I spent 17 years east of Portland in the Gresham area and then 3 more years in Eugene.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:14 PM
gtxpooch
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

CowboyBob, I like that!!

Old 05-21-2007, 01:09 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

i here u im right down the street in warminster which isnt wat it used to be thats y i m never home....

Quick Reply: GREAT ..... gun violence again in MY neighborhood !!!