Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

It hurts to type.........

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 06:04 PM
cumminalong
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: It hurts to type.........

You don't really think I can leave this one alone.

Demon's new Avatar....

[IMG]local://upfiles/39492/6C243660FFA14FB284FC046573B64ABC.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-25-2007, 06:58 PM
Mayfair
Legend

LMAO !!!

I think it needs more smoke, and you forgot the colbolt gauges.

Old 05-25-2007, 10:23 PM
sharx ram
Champion

I was building a bumper for my rock buggy a few years ago and managed to crush my hand, ended up in a cast for 2 weeks before they could do surgery and install 3- 4" pins from the end of 3 of my knuckles through the bones into my wrist to hold everything back together and then back in a cast for 6 weeks, right in the middle of an Arizona summer [:@] that sucked

Old 05-26-2007, 07:13 AM
cumminalong

I did a few more mod's to your ride!

[img]local://upfiles/39492/BCAF93B4DCC54DEABC8CEC5E1504825A.jpg[/img]

Old 05-26-2007, 02:32 PM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

yeah, we've missed you and glad to have you back. get well soon.

Old 05-27-2007, 12:40 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

Anybody on this sire ever have a nerve conduction test (EMG), where they shock you and cram you full of cathode needles? Just curious, I've had 6 of them.
Is that the one where they shove a 99' needle in your elbow and grab the jumper cables? Had it done once to check the damage my tendenitius was causing. Blew out both my wrist making Cat-5 cable a long time ago - - I probably should have change careers at that point so I don't spend 90% of my life on the keyboard but heck.

Old 05-27-2007, 02:10 AM
Ben D.
Champion

ORIGINAL: cumminalong

Man, were all in the same boat!

Me and my dog got "attacked" by a friggin pit mix two nights ago. Only wayI could get him off my dog was putting myself between them. The friggin thing latched onto to my left forearm, then chomped again on my left hand.

Then it was MY TURN!

I got ahold of this things collar, had two fists full of neck and collar and went Mua Tai on his ***. He got loose after the third knee to the ribs and took off runnin'.

My dog got his ear chomped a bit and his hip is sore (he's a 9 y/o Shep mix).
I had the same ting like that happen to me and my pup a year or so ago. I was out in the woods with our at the time 8 yr old lab who is a loving dog doesn't fight with anything. when all the sudden i hear growling and whip around to see this rotwiler german shephard thing bearing it's teeth at me. as fast as I saw it it got onto my dog and I had the same reaction as you. I dnno if you get the same but when I hear or think or see a family member in trouble my mind just blanks and turns into just pure rage beyond anything I can even fathom. cuz they aint no way in hell anything is gonna hurt my pup.I grabbed ahold of that s.o.b. and just literally just started pounding on em. in the end my dad was outside at the time heard the fruccas and came running out too. I had the thing pinned on the ground and was just punchin the **** out of it. In the end it turned out to be a guy a few roads overs dog and the ******** owner tried to call the cops becuase we put a whoopin on his dog. well that bit him in the azz because in the end the local police, judge, courthouse hole thing decided the dog was a danger to society and had it put down. Me and my pops were happy with just beating the hell out of it the first time. glad to see you put a hurtin on the sob too.

Quick Reply: It hurts to type.........