Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

truck pull off...

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 12:57 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: truck pull off...

And again, dont forget the pics

Old 05-30-2007, 01:16 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

lower your tire pressure a tad. give ya better traction to rip his ars apart!!!

dont yank the slack, slow till slack is all gone.

you feel a tug, drop a gear if ya can .
for heavans sakes, dont blow the engine or over heat the thing.

Old 05-30-2007, 01:28 AM
Ben D.
Champion

ORIGINAL: nickcoletti

you got a point ben and also thanks for the replys from the rest of you guys... i really shouldent have to explain why i wanna do it but since most people here understand why im going to do it im just going to say that i got the power, and the best case senario is not totaly out of my favor meaning im going to yank him around and if all goes well nothing but a good laugh and proven power coming from a cummins will be shown. why not?!?! i was just curious about the torque situation and its around what i figured. if i did not have this forum to read around in and talk to you guys i wouldent of lost sleep over this or even thought beyond the work today today about it but since you guys are here, why not post somthing new to read about?
very true, I do say it would be very tempting and hilarious becuase anyone with half a brain kknows what the outcome of this will be. I was just bringing up the point of value of a ford half ton p.o.s. to a dodge heavy duty Cummins. but hell i guess it really aint like he's gnna be able to do really nething so wtf drag his *** across the county.

Old 05-30-2007, 01:56 AM
beachmstr

I'd say good luck but we know who's gonna win. And like Jimmy said don't forget the pics. I remember when i drug a girls brand new d-max all around my buddies yard. I told her it wasn't going to be fair since i had 4 wheel and she was just a 2 wheel but she said it didnt matter. She kept tugging until that drive line broke. We laughed for a long time. Best part was when the dodge towed the chevy to the dealership to get fixed. Wished I had my camera that night.

Old 05-30-2007, 01:57 AM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

lol, thats the spirit ben, and jimmy if someone will take the pictures there will be here... like i said the ford might not even want to come out and play when the cummins starts to rattle, but well see, im just havin fun with this... have a good wednesday guys!

Old 05-30-2007, 02:05 AM
Ben D.
Champion

well one things for sure. If this guy honestly thinks he stands more than a snowballs chance in hell in this pull off, well he just might be a little bit retarded. wait change that. al oottttttttttttttttttt RETARDED. In fact when someone sezs something that stupid, god should just reach down and smack him across the face, and then take a cummins emblem heat it to red hot and brand this idiot straight across the face with a big C. then he should be forced tobe chained to his pos ford and drag it everywhere he goes because we all know it's worth no moer than that. ........................ wellp i thnk thatcovers everything. o and he's still an idiot. It's not even gonna be a pull off. It's basically going to be the f150bending over pulling it's pants down, and then getting railed in the *** by all six cylinders of turbocharged diesel power...........

I just drankan energy drink, can ya tell? I just realized how long I ranted for. I'm rather impressed with myself. I think i'm gonna drive out to where this pull off is with a case of beer, a couple stogies, and a lawnchair. Just sit back and watch the show. anybody else think that sounds like a goood time. Stogies and beer on me, bring ur own lawnchair cuz i dunno how many I have.

Old 05-30-2007, 02:13 AM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

LMAS ben, i like the whole branding idea...i might have to mention that after! well see how things go and ill be chatting with you guys tomarrow with the funny story!

Old 05-30-2007, 02:15 AM
Ben D.
Champion

or just brand him with a giant **** going up a ford symbol. That would be even better.

Old 05-30-2007, 02:20 AM
beachmstr

That sounds like a good time. If I was closer I might think about it.

Old 05-30-2007, 02:38 AM
jakebrake
Champion

The only thing that runs good on a ford is the owners mouth

Quick Reply: truck pull off...