Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

CFN Members

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 11:09 PM
beachmstr
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CFN Members

I know someone on here has to be a member of this. What is the benefit? I heard that you get a discount on the cost of fuel or is it basically a fuel card? I have thought about getting one but I am not sure excatly what it does. Any help?

Old 06-03-2007, 01:29 AM
Ralph78
Professional
Default RE: CFN Members

CFN is a fuel card, I still have a card, and use it, BUT there is no break on cost. I actually pay .03/gal. more than if I use my Corp. Shell card at the same pump. Only advantage is there is usually no limit to how much you can put in 1 vehicle, as I can fill up with up to 80 Gal. of diesel, the cost comes to $230. Most Credit Cards will not let you go that high. If you use over 1,000 or 1,500 gallons a month, they give you a slight discount. Even with the discount it is still within .01 of the listed price. The only real advantage is if you have a lot of vehicles, using a lot of fuel. Each vehicle has it's own card and pin #, and if you enter the milage, the monthly bill tracks usage, miles driven, mpg etc..

Old 06-03-2007, 03:12 AM
moconst
Veteran

I have one too, the nice thing about it is in our town there are no 24hr a day fuel stations. So I can fuel early morn or late at night. Thats the only benefit I see in it.

Old 06-04-2007, 02:42 AM
beachmstr

Oh, well then I don't needto look any further into one. I have plenty of 24 hour stations around here and fuel is pretty cheap compared deisel.

Quick Reply: CFN Members