Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel
View Poll Results: A poll
Machanic
5.71%
Computer Tech.
7.62%
Agriculture
5.71%
Constuction
20.95%
Truck Driver
2.86%
Bussiness Owner
7.62%
Other
38.10%
Military
11.43%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

What is your occupation

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 12:49 AM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is your occupation

I work in my dad's hydraulic business called "Marine Hydraulics", we specialize in Bow Thrusters, Steering Systems, Davits, Cylinders, Pumps, and hoses. We are a Licenced Aeroquip hose distributor and we mostly work on yachts, I have spent alot of time in the hulls of these boats and man, it is hot!! I am earning my money the hardway. I have to do all the grunt work, lifting, cleaning parts, breaking stuff down, making nice with the captains ect. I am putting all of my money I am earning into my engine (see sig) If anyone wants pics I will send them to you via email, I still cant figure out how to resize the darn things[:@]

Old 06-24-2007, 01:38 AM
R3LzX

I am an engineer for Avaya I install, sell, and project manage voice and data convergence projects all over Texas. 50,000 miles on my dodge 2500 the first year I owned it all the driving I do...

Old 06-24-2007, 01:43 AM
R3LzX

ORIGINAL: Helmut

Wow I'm the only phone guy? Verizon CXM (splicing) in Westchester, NY. Mostly fiber and mux turn-ups, fios troubleshooting, copper DS1/DS3.
Im with ya Helmut, Avaya here.... voice and data convergence projects all over Texas

Old 06-24-2007, 07:08 PM
AudioAndrew

I'm still in college, but I own a lawncare and landscaping company. I'm a business management major at Wingate University in North Carolina. I bought a small John Deere mower this spring, but soon had enough business that I needed a full commercial zero turn mower. I bought a Ferris mower with suspension (yeah, independent suspension on a lawn mower. It was cheaper than a John Deere and rides better too.) I thank the Lord for every new account I get and I've already had to start turning people down because I don't want to get too many that I can't manage them during school. I mainly do mowing, but I've done some mulch and pine needle jobs. My dad just bought a John Deere 2320 tractor with a loader, so I'll be able to expand my business services to include bush hogging and loader work.

Old 06-24-2007, 07:40 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

Sales and Applications for Iscar Metals, Inc. I sell carbide metal cutting tools. Used to be a machinist now I call on them.

Watermelon, you sell yourself short... You also sell friggin eggplants, friggin apples, friggin pears, friggin strawberries, friggin onions, and much much more!

Heath, make lemon aid outta those lemons, if you can make a saddle I would think you could make a helluva ram interior. Start your own business making custom leather interiors for trucks, I bet some of these guys would be lining up to buy em.

Old 06-24-2007, 08:02 PM
dieselram
Captain

1LT in the Florida guard and military contractor, anything with explosives

[IMG]local://upfiles/16793/8D4B26837D4D4B6E881FFA883760EE5B.jpg[/IMG]

I know, I know: I need a CTD in mywork truck

Old 06-24-2007, 09:48 PM
FroneDaddy
Captain

Dispatcher for the PA State Police, currently interviewing for a Motor Carrier Enforcement Officer (pulling over tractor trailers and inspecting them). I also have my own handyman business.

Old 06-24-2007, 10:40 PM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

i slave for my dads constructuoin company. we tear out and replace residental concrete.

www.coletticonstruction.com

Old 06-25-2007, 01:24 AM
usafr
All Star

Lineman by trade,, worked on transmission, overhead and underground distribution. Most of my experience is with overhead. Going to school for phlebotomy in a few weeks. I was a reservist in the Air Force,,, probably pick it back up next year.

Old 06-25-2007, 01:40 AM
stewtina
Veteran

Now that i'm not on strike i guard Americas greatest assetts again. Possibly transfering to oak ridge Tn

Quick Reply: What is your occupation