Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Automotive GPS

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 08:30 AM
speakle
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Automotive GPS

There is a gps program that does all of that, shows you places of interest and even gives the phone number. I dont remember what its called but you plug the gps antenna into the usb port and put it on the dash.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:06 AM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: speakle

There is a gps program that does all of that, shows you places of interest and even gives the phone number. I dont remember what its called but you plug the gps antenna into the usb port and put it on the dash.
I think the new mircrosoft streets offers a GPS with it. Also the Delorme I have has the GPS and phone numbers, ect. I usually trade out my trucks around 100k, which is usually about a year and a half. If you dont then you lose so much value.The resale drops tremendously from 90,000 to 100,000. I dont mod my vehicale really so that isnt a deciding factor. When I get rims and tires I will just keep my stockers and put them back on when I get a new truck.

Old 07-18-2007, 04:23 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: squirtbottle09

ORIGINAL: speakle

I think the new mircrosoft streets offers a GPS with it. Also the Delorme I have has the GPS and phone numbers, ect. I usually trade out my trucks around 100k, which is usually about a year and a half. If you dont then you lose so much value.The resale drops tremendously from 90,000 to 100,000. I dont mod my vehicale really so that isnt a deciding factor. When I get rims and tires I will just keep my stockers and put them back on when I get a new truck.
Dang... you put on 100k in about a year and a half???

Old 07-18-2007, 05:14 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

Yeah, lol. I have had my truck since the end of october and have over 47,000 on it.That is about 6,000 a month. And the bad thing is all the miles are put on in texas. My truck has seen almost all of texas. From amarillo, to brownsville, lol.

Quick Reply: Automotive GPS