Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

My new 6.7l

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 06:13 PM
jac07ram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My new 6.7l

Well i checked on the radiator and around it and did not see a sticker, i bought the truck in april of 2007 and the door date saying it was built febuary 2007, so i dunno if it has been flashed yet but i will call the dealer tomorrow morning and ask.
ORIGINAL: Mayfair

First of all Welcome aboard !!!

Second of all, NICE TRUCK !!!

Since you just got it, the reflash was probably already done on it. I believe I remember hearing that there is a sticker on the radiator support if it has been done. Double check with some of the other 6.7's but I think that's how it went.

As far as your fuel concerns go, I don't think you'll have as difficult a time finding fuel as you think. I think most stations have made the switch, but either way I think that if you DO put a tank of LSD in there it'll just make it regen more. Not 100% sure on that one either as I too am still learning as these things pop up.

Best of luck with it, you've made the right choice.

Old 07-31-2007, 08:40 PM
Otis30
Rookie

I live just inland from the outer banks... plenty of ULSD, nearly every station.

Old 07-31-2007, 08:49 PM
jac07ram

Thanks man good to know cause i am kinda itching about putting LSD in my truck after i have had 2 dealers tell me that it will destroy my engine or cause a lot of damage. Now that i know there is plenty of ULSD down there i wont worry about it anymore.
ORIGINAL: Otis30

I live just inland from the outer banks... plenty of ULSD, nearly every station.

Old 07-31-2007, 09:32 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

ORIGINAL: Drew

some of the guys at TDR
Speaking of .... what happened to your spinny TDR turbo that you used to have in your sig?
had to yank it to post up the power numbers

it's aight though

Quick Reply: My new 6.7l