Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Any 4WHEELER Riders????

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 11:34 PM
Cumminnotstrokin
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any 4WHEELER Riders????

Brotha, all I do is sand! the new YFZ 450 is quick out of the box. Yamaha did their home work this time

Old 09-04-2007, 11:36 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Sure the 07is bad ***, the 05 against the 03 was not a challenge. It may have been the rider, not saying I am a great rider but we ran at pismo beach when I lived in California.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:37 PM
savage.basher

ooo....what about them new suxuki quad racer r450's I heard them things are pretty decent!!

Old 09-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Cumminnotstrokin
Professional

Dude, I am in no way trying to get into a pissing contest, I hit Glamis, Dumont, St Anthony's still have not made it to Pismo but it is on the list. I agree every year the bikes are just a little faster that the previous year, and the rider has ALOT!! to do with itas does suspension but that is a whole other conversation

Old 09-04-2007, 11:43 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: savage.basher

ooo....what about them new suxuki quad racer r450's I heard them things are pretty decent!!
Those are pretty mean, more set up for track racing though as they have smaller rear tires making obviously less clearance on trails. I have heard they are pretty insane and easy to get power out of.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:45 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: savage.basher

Those are pretty mean, more set up for track racing though as they have smaller rear tires making obviously less clearance on trails. I have heard they are pretty insane and easy to get power out of.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:46 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: Cumminnotstrokin

Dude, I am in no way trying to get into a pissing contest, I hit Glamis, Dumont, St Anthony's still have not made it to Pismo but it is on the list. I agree every year the bikes are just a little faster that the previous year, and the rider has ALOT!! to do with itas does suspension but that is a whole other conversation
You are right, rider has a lot to do with it. there are many factors and I have no doubt of the ability of the yfz, it is awsome. I wish I would have had that as oppose to the raptor jsut for manueverability alone. Plus the fatique factor.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:46 PM
savage.basher

Last weekend I saw a couple of these for sale www.teamjoynercanada.coma dealership came in and was promoting them for the labor day weekend. I got to see them in action to, they ran a couple of them in the night poker run / trail ride. I always said I would buy a rhino if it was a manual with a clutch pedal like a car, then it would be sweet. Well these things were 4spd on the floor, with a clutch pedal!! Also, IMO, they were buy far the best built things I ever saw (as far as quality and strength goes). The guy said that the engine/trannies were manufactured by Isuzu (could be worse). They had a few of the models, but I got to see a 650cc commando c2 and a 650cc sand spider (with roof rack) ridin in the trails, they looked pretty fun. Oh yeah they were affordable to (as far as side-by-sides go) the 650cc commando they had (brand new) was $7995, not bad!

Old 09-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Cumminnotstrokin
Professional

Smoked the Suzuki on my Sheee. He got me the first time then I realized my left carb top had backed itself off sucking air. He was talkin all kinds of ****, so we ran again an againhe got spanked I mean not just a pink *** but blazin RED

Old 09-04-2007, 11:53 PM
savage.basher

My b-n-Law rode a suzuki r450 and he said it was the greatest thing he ever rode. He said, "I know it sounds stupid, but it was even comfortable" hahaha. He said itmust have beenbuilt for a guy just his size (180lbs 5'-10" or so). He said it is pretty decent, he has even owned a honda 450f, 400 ex, yamaha yfz450, and z400 (in that order, he changes every few weeks it seems like).

Quick Reply: Any 4WHEELER Riders????