Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

looking for your $.02.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 06:19 PM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: looking for your $.02.....

i gotcha mayfair, patenice pays off right?? well looks like i wont be able to get this chip yet.... i have a few things that ranked higher on my list. with one being the instal price of 200 on my boss plow, then i gotta put around 200 for a beacon flasher light to plow (figured on getting a nice one and keeping it mounted all year) and then for the main.......

$300 to go SKYDIVING in 2 weekends!!!! my little brother is turning 18 on the 7th next month and thats the age to skydive so me and my older brother are treating him to a jump. so if you guys dont hear of me after that day look for the details on your local news[:-]

Old 09-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Hauler6
Rookie

ORIGINAL: nickcoletti

i gotcha mayfair, patenice pays off right?? well looks like i wont be able to get this chip yet.... i have a few things that ranked higher on my list. with one being the instal price of 200 on my boss plow, then i gotta put around 200 for a beacon flasher light to plow (figured on getting a nice one and keeping it mounted all year) and then for the main.......

$300 to go SKYDIVING in 2 weekends!!!! my little brother is turning 18 on the 7th next month and thats the age to skydive so me and my older brother are treating him to a jump. so if you guys dont hear of me after that day look for the details on your local news[:-]
What will happen to your truck afterwards???? Sounds like a blast, always wanted to do it, but they charge around a thousand for a 12 hour class and I think you get 3 jumps out of it.

Old 09-26-2007, 07:31 PM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

well this is my second time jumping and the first time was in florida. i live in michigan so i found a place less than 20 minutes away from where i live so when i just in a few weeks i am going to gather info about the class because its something i know for sure i would apsolutly love to do all the time! they are charging 200 for a tandom jump which is ball park w/ everyone else and tandom is when you just strapped to someone thats certified. i know you dont need class's to jump solo but i would feel better going into the jump knowing a little more than "nothing" so i am thinking about class's. that might mean no mods next summer on the rig