Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

completely OT but funny

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 12:06 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default completely OT but funny

So the hubby took the Jeep today to take care of a few things. He headed down to the shop where he likes to play and somehow it ended up on the lift. His buddy was under it looking at the exhaust and stuff.

So what does my sweet, thoughtful, caring hubby do while his buddy is under the Jeep 4 wheels in the air??? Hits the remote start and scare the **** outta him.

Just mean but god I woulda paid to have seen it.

Old 11-06-2007, 12:11 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion
Default RE: completely OT but funny

lol i hate when im under the hood and one of my friends honks the horn[:@][:@] but its hilarious when i do it to them

Old 11-06-2007, 12:15 AM
jakebrake
Champion

You think that scares them, try a semi truck with train horns on it

Old 11-06-2007, 07:01 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HA HA HA HA HA

I nearly fell out of my chair just now. . . .thatnks for the good laugh

Old 11-06-2007, 09:18 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser

That was good.

reminds me of when a friend of mine was working on his cars aftermarket alarm and I got a hold of his keys and went into the house and kept setting off his stock panic alarm. I would wait until he was under the dash or under the hood, hit the button and as he would move to figure out what happened I would shut it off. I did this for 15 minutes before he came in the house confused as hell. Then I told him and he about whooped my butt....LOL!!!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Drew
Professional

ORIGINAL: L and R Two

That was good.

reminds me of when a friend of mine was working on his cars aftermarket alarm and I got a hold of his keys and went into the house and kept setting off his stock panic alarm. I would wait until he was under the dash or under the hood, hit the button and as he would move to figure out what happened I would shut it off. I did this for 15 minutes before he came in the house confused as hell. Then I told him and he about whooped my butt....LOL!!!!!

that reminded me of this one car I was working on.

I used to work for Auto Nation USA, when things would get backed up I would hit up the oil change lines to keep things going. well this old ghetto blaster came in. I normaly kept the keys in the ignition and the windows down. well, I had just got done checking things out under the hood and started on the tire pressure. as I was moving to the back of the car the horn sounded a quick chirp, the door locks went down and the drivers window started going up. . .the only thing I could think of was to literaly dive into the windowso I could yank the keys out of the ignition. apparently this hoopty had some rather strong window motors and I proceded to be lifted up and pinned between the window and the door. . .so there I was screaming my head off feet in the air and everyone in the shop laughing their head off. . .after that I kept the doors open.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:19 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: Drew

ORIGINAL: L and R Two

That was good.

that reminded me of this one car I was working on.

I used to work for Auto Nation USA, when things would get backed up I would hit up the oil change lines to keep things going. well this old ghetto blaster came in. I normaly kept the keys in the ignition and the windows down. well, I had just got done checking things out under the hood and started on the tire pressure. as I was moving to the back of the car the horn sounded a quick chirp, the door locks went down and the drivers window started going up. . .the only thing I could think of was to literaly dive into the windowso I could yank the keys out of the ignition. apparently this hoopty had some rather strong window motors and I proceded to be lifted up and pinned between the window and the door. . .so there I was screaming my head off feet in the air and everyone in the shop laughing their head off. . .after that I kept the doors open.
lmao a hoop-D with one heck of an alarm and windows!! lmao! thats funny!

Trending Topics

Old 11-06-2007, 10:30 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

OMG Drew I would PAAAAYYY for the video of that one!!!! That is great!!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 10:39 AM
finny
All Star

wow shoulda caught that on tape and sent it too funnyest home videos and got some cash.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:11 AM
Drew
Professional

this was at a time before cell phones had cameras. . .but believe me, I wanted pictures as well. . .the owner of the car busted out laughing when he heard what happened.

Quick Reply: completely OT but funny