Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Predator Triple Play & CFM Intake Manifold

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 12:49 PM
Aero Ram
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator Triple Play & CFM Intake Manifold

I'm looking into buying a Predator Triple Play adjustable module made by Dr. Performance for my 06 5.9 CTD wondering if anyone on here is running one I've already talked to one guy who said he installed it with 2k miles on the truck and has 60k+ miles now. He said he got a lil over 3mpg out of it and nice power gains. He also said his truck has been to the dealer numerous times in which he removed the module and they did not detect it.... Anyone with actual experience on this module out there that can argue or agree with these results I'd love to hear from ya!

Another ModI'm looking at is a CFM intake manifold I'm looking for the same info on this I'm pretty sure it wouldn't void warrenty and I'm hoping it will help MPG anyone running this Mod aswell I'd like to know if its worth the money....RPM has the package deal available with the 3-play and CFM for $480, looking at there claims it sounds like a good deal but I'm not one to go off what the distributor claims, after all they're just trying to sell it right...Thanks guys

Old 11-15-2007, 08:48 PM
Aero Ram
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Predator Triple Play & CFM Intake Manifold

Wow Someones gotta have at least one of these mods! or know of someone whos ran them...lol

Quick Reply: Predator Triple Play & CFM Intake Manifold