Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Say Merry Christmas or lose my money

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 06:40 PM
handymanherb
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Say Merry Christmas or lose my money

Thanks for passing it on guys, Like the song says, If you don't stand for something, you fall for anything.

It's time to take the US back and get english spoken again, I don't want to have to hit any number for english

Old 12-05-2007, 06:53 PM
ds06
Professional

ORIGINAL: nickcoletti

lol, that iwas funny! its MERRY CHRISTMAS, and it should never change!!!!!!

i am not sure where i seen this but i saw a news clip from australia i think and santa's are now told to say HA HA HA instead of HO HO HO because its insulting to the women..... AINT THAT SOME ****!

who here has a problem with hoes?!?!

Picture curtousy of Virginia Tech thank you

On topic though, Lowe's is saying Holiday Trees...which is bull chit. And what's with Xmas? can't say christ anymore?

Old 12-05-2007, 07:06 PM
R0oster31
Veteran

If you get your feelings hurt by "Merry Christmas" you need to get some thinker skin, I mean pretty soon you won't be able to say "hi" to anyone because it might offend druggies.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:12 PM
reed
Veteran

I couldn't agree more with the point of the video. Merry Christmas By the same token I would not be offended if I heard "Happy Hanukkah" I would just realize it wasn't directed at me since I'm not Jewish. Political correctness should be saying what you mean, so "Merry Christmas everyone"

Old 12-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So who is it exactly that gets offended by "Merry Christmas" anyways. Who or what group of people were so offended that the whole retail industry of this country has pussed out to. Was there a poll taken or a vote taken. Where the hell did this all start............And I am so friggin tired of pressing "1".

Old 12-05-2007, 08:41 PM
CutterW
Captain

Merry Christmas If that offends you then leave. There are plenty of other countries that agree with you.

Edit- And that also reminds me, someone said the idiots who are offended are trying to take church services off the tv and FM/AM radio. I mean really, is it that hard to change the channel you lazy Bastards. I'm sorry for the language but really. The reason its on alot of AM/FM radio on sundays is for people like me who work to feed your fat butts. My family has a long line of farming and I'm willing to keep the food to myself andthose willing to work for itand watch you starve.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:51 PM
R0oster31
Veteran

Does it make anyone else mad that some people just freak out if they think something "may" offend some people? They will say something like "it doesn't offend me, but it might offend someone else" If it "may" offend someone then let whoever is offended say so if it bugs them that much.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:57 PM
CutterW
Captain

Ok either offend the majority of this country or the minority. and my taking Merry Christmas out your offending me.[:@]

Old 12-05-2007, 09:14 PM
R0oster31
Veteran

Couldn't agree with you more.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:56 PM
handymanherb
Banned

But we don't seem to count, seems like you have to be here as cheap labor and you get anything you want.

I worked new houses for a few months last year and every time you turn around some mexican was turning you in for not being nice to them, and I got my butt chewed a few times and told them I didn't shoot him so I was being nice to him and I not the welcome wagon for illegals.

Though it hurts the newhousing is down I like to see it die as that's where all the illegals are.

And I want it push 1 one to learn English

Quick Reply: Say Merry Christmas or lose my money