Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Say Merry Christmas or lose my money

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 01:08 AM
Luongo#1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Say Merry Christmas or lose my money

I'd just like to say I really respect everyone for standing up for what they believe in. I'm from Vancouver, British Columbia, and we are getting totally over run with Asians and East Indians. It's not that I'm racist but they have come from a totally culture and background and they have to realized that we let them come here, so they have to adapt to our culture, not the other way around. As for all the political correctness crap, i have been told by minority groups that they are not offended at all by Merry Christmas. All it is are a bunch of outspoken morons that have a bit of pull, that think maybe a minority group will be offended. We had a case last year where a courthouse took down a christmas tree from their lobby because they were afraid of the backlash. I say it's about time all of this crap is dying down and the majority takes back their rightful place.

Oh and Mayfair and CutterW, I am all with you. JESUS is the LORD! It's good to see some people proud of that and letting their light shine.

Old 12-06-2007, 05:54 AM
Super Dave
Veteran

This all comes from advertisers who are afraid of alienating ANYBODY. They are the ones driving this PC train wreck. Stop supporting the conglomerates that spew this crap and support your local merchants that are willing to stand up for what they belive. When retailers find that their "holiday" profits are down overChristmas' past, they'll get the idea.

I am not a religious person by any stretch of the imagination, but even I celebrate Chistmas. I don't celebrate the religious aspect of it, but the whole peace on Earth, good will toward men part is something that is just a plain good idea and is preached my every major religion.
This is the time of year when I donate to charity and give gifts to people that are special to me.

O.K. off my soapbox now...

Old 12-06-2007, 08:40 AM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

ORIGINAL: energinerbuzzy

A man in an upper middle class nieghborhood shot and killed to ( black ) thiefs who were breaking into his nieghbors house. Well quanel x and his black panthers came to protest and man did they get a surprise!!
Waiting for them were hundreds of home owners and Bikers. There were Harley's lined up all the way down the street on both sides. quanel x and his thugs walked thru the shouting crowd to meet the camera's and make his bull**** racist speech and then the bikers cranked up all the bikes and drowned him out so he couldn't talk. So they move to a new location away from the bikers and the whole crowd follows them and every time he tries to speak, they start chanting very loudly "USA" "USA" "USA" "USA" "USA".............after about 15 minutes they gave up and drove away.

I have never seen people stand up like that before. They, we, us, are tired of all the bull**** and they fought back. Just like we all need to start doing.
AWESOME !!!

My boss and i got into quite an arguement over that story. When it happened, I was ALL FOR the guy who protected his neighbors house. My boss was defensive saying that you can't go around shooting people saying this isn't the old western days.

Back and forth back and forth.

I never heard the outcome or what has been happening since, but I'm glad to hear that people ARE siding with the guy. I hope they are also sitting in the jury box on the day of his trial. THAT is being judged by your peers !!
Well here ya go, here is the full video of what more Americans should start doing STAND UP AND FIGHT !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEZ9s0ZBAu8

Old 12-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Mayfair
Legend

That is AWESOME !!

I just forwarded to everyone I know. I love seing America bond together like they did after 9-11. This isn't about black or white, it's about Common Sense

Old 12-06-2007, 11:48 AM
chouseal
Veteran

Thats why I been doing Happy Christmas. Christ is my Lord.
Oh and Mayfair and CutterW, I am all with you. JESUS is the LORD! It's good to see some people proud of that and letting their light shine.
Amen, brothers.

Speaking of the right to defend one's life and property, I've never heard anyone put it more succinctly than the inimitable Ted Nugent: "I don't need a document, and I don't need another man to explain to me that I have the right to defend my gift of life. And that there is an argument in America from Hillary Clinton, from Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein—from a whole gaggle of numnuts—who would try to tell me they will dictate where, how, and if I can defend myself... I find that preposterous. I find it unacceptable, and I will not accept it. I am a free man. Don't tread on me. A good, law-abiding citizen, not convicted of a felony... the Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights is my concealed weapons permit. Period." Watch the video clip here.

Old 12-06-2007, 11:53 AM
kowboydmac
All Star

Definitely posting that qoute somewhere on my myspace, lol. I wish I was around during Ted Nugent's prime, but he just has that cool factor that seems to be untouchable.

GO USA

Old 12-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Mayfair
Legend

You are !!

Ted Nugent is on his prime RIGHT NOW !!

I don't remember Ted being this vocal back in his singing days.

Old 12-06-2007, 01:08 PM
kowboydmac
All Star

Really? Well I guess I meant when he was big with "cat scratch fever" as that is the main song I relate to him singing. Not that I myself have cat scratch fever lol, it's just the most common song i've heard down here. I remember someone talking to him and they were braggin about how cool he was, that he could say something a simple as "yeah" and just use it so appropiately that it was just badass with no reprocussion(sp?).

Old 12-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Mayfair
Legend

WANGO TANGO

Those are the first two words that pop into my heads every time I hear his name or one of his songs playing.

Old 12-06-2007, 02:23 PM
RamFreak
Veteran

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!! I agree 100%.. I buy Christmas gifts not holiday gifts, I have started trying to not shop at places that won't say "CHRISTMAS" but dang it is getting harderand harder to find a place that will say it.[:@]

This political correctness is totalgarbage andis turning this nation into a bunch of whinny nancy's.

Quick Reply: Say Merry Christmas or lose my money