Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Kinda MAD!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 11:46 PM
6inarow
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kinda MAD!!

Reminds me of that famous saying, Marriage is a fine institution,,,,,,,If your in to instutions. I kid, married 15 years. Good stuff, Dont have to suck up my gut or try and replace that hair that is sliding off my head and onto my back!

Old 12-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Mayfair
Legend

WHO'S in the Doghouse

WHO - WHO - WHO ?!?!?

Old 12-14-2007, 12:59 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

haha cell phones... i break em all the time for similar reasons! so the lift is coming NICE!

Old 12-14-2007, 07:09 PM
savage.basher

depends on what state you live in. here in AZ, if HER name is NOT on the account, she is NOT allowed to even know the balance without YOU there!

even if she worked at the bank, she would loose her job for snooping.
That is how it is here too, and prolly most places. I am really surprised they called her and not me. Oh, well

I forgotI even made this post, I guessI was kinda mad. She is over it now, but she also dosen't know there is a guy coming on sunday to pick up the wheels and tires on my truck. I am gonna borrow his while I am lifting my truck and waiting for the new wheels and tires to come . I guess he will show up on sunday and thenI will tell the wife, hehehe.

Greg!! Your truck is looking clean sitting on them black steel wheels. The tires are just the right size, unlike mine (too small).

Mayfair- I would never sleep in the doghouse... maybe in the truck, but never in the dog house.

Old 12-14-2007, 08:07 PM
durangeddurango
Professional

first thing I ever learned is wife and money don't mix. you either have one or the other but never both. you should not have a rainy day spare parts account were your wife works. bad move.

Old 12-15-2007, 12:24 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: savage.basher

Greg!! Your truck is looking clean sitting on them black steel wheels. The tires are just the right size, unlike mine (too small).
y thank u buddy!

Quick Reply: Kinda MAD!!