Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Tranny problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 10:09 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts
Default RE: Tranny problems

If you truck is still under warranty, have the dealer perform TSB 21-009-07. The is to replace the governor solenoid and fluid. If you would like a copy of the tsb just send a pm.

Old 12-27-2007, 07:10 PM
Cumminnotstrokin
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I talked to the service writer today and he told me to call Dodge HQ and start a complaint and customer care would take care of me?????????????????
He also stated that they have had this issue with the trannys for over a year now and that it is not a mechanical problem and it will not hurt anything. But it sure is annoying jerking back and forth in a parking lot and people looking at you like what the F*** is this guys problem.

Old 12-27-2007, 07:16 PM
BigSkyDodge
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

???????????? Yeah... If they have been having this problem for that long why does one have to call Dodge HQ and start a complaint Maybe that is the process/procedure to get this problem fixed....strange, especially if there is the TSB. Well, hopefully they will get you heading in the right direction if/when you call them.

Quick Reply: Tranny problems