Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

you decide..theory or fact...

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 05:07 PM
CamperAndy
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: you decide..theory or fact...

chouseal - You indicate you live in occupied Tennessee, how ever true or false in your eyes that may be you can take your web business anywhere so why not move. You have the freedom to live under occupation and you have the freedom to move ANYWHERE in the USA and you have the freedom to immigrate to any country in the world that will have you.

I asked you to tell me what place in the world was doing it right and you did not answer. The reason is there is not one place in the world that is doing it right for everyone. Your constitutional interpretation is just 1 of a few hundred million.

When I see Collin Houseal on the ballot for president of these United States then you can tell me that your view is at least worthy of consideration. Until then you are just one of themany fringe that wouldhave already been jailed in many other places around the world and you canbank on the fact that you can say what you sayin this country because of our freedoms.

Just curious have you ever served in the military? You know the one that protects your rights to be free and say what you want?

On Edit>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>

Collin tracking you across the web it is obvious you are in some rarefied company way out on the fringe. Good luck because you need it more then most.

Old 01-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: CamperAndy

I asked you to tell me what place in the world was doing it right and you did not answer. The reason is there is not one place in the world that is doing it right for everyone.
According to Michael Moore's movie Sicko, the Netherlands are doing it right.

You've gotta watch it in the bonus footage though to see it.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:58 PM
chouseal
Veteran

Andy,

Apparently I've touched a nerve with you. You've progressed from a mild attempt at rational debate to Googling my name and "tracking [me] across the web." You've even gone so far as to post my full name, previously not available to non-members of this site. Thanks. It really doesn't matter, though, because I don't live in fear and my name is already out there in a number of other ways.

I'm quite proud of the organizations I'm associated with, and am of course by now quite accustomed to being attacked personally by people who cannot stand fact- or logic-based discussions.

You have the freedom to live under occupation and you have the freedom to move ANYWHERE in the USA and you have the freedom to immigrate to any country in the world that will have you.
I see. So according to you, I have to either swallow it all or else move. Wow, that's definitely a bastion of free speech and ideological discussion you live in there. No thanks, I'm quite happy here. But that doesn't mean I can't work to make it better. (Or at least work to return it to the condition in which our Founders left it to us.) I love my country and its people. What I loathe is this particular despotic government we have presently ruling us.

I asked you to tell me what place in the world was doing it right and you did not answer. The reason is there is not one place in the world that is doing it right for everyone.
I did not answer because I actually agree with you. Of course there is no utopia. Men are fallible beings, and from time to time they become intolerably fallible. That is where we find ourselves today, in my opinion, with respect to the empire surrounding us. The fact that a utopia does not exist somehow precludes me from any further discussion or work to improve things for myself, my family, and yes—even you?

Your constitutional interpretation is just 1 of a few hundred million.
Perhaps so. I thought that was what made this little experiment in democracy such a grand idea. What's interesting, though, is that I don't believe so much in interpreting it as I do reading it. I can read English, and the words and meanings are quite clear to me.

Until then you are just one of the many fringe that would have already been jailed in many other places around the world and you can bank on the fact that you can say what you say in this country because of our freedoms.
Graciously remind me of that again when those freedoms no longer exist here in the good ol' US of A.

Just curious have you ever served in the military? You know the one that protects your rights to be free and say what you want?
No, I haven't ever served, but I have great respect for those who have served and do so today. I just happen to think that, for the last 50 years at least, they've been routinely sent on what amounts to a fool's errand by a despotic government who could care less about them personally. I support the troops: I want them to come home, to their families, and to stop being sent to police the world and rid it of any would-be dictator who decides to don a funny hat. But that's a side matter.

Back to your question, it's an interesting tact. Apparently only those who have been or are on the government payroll in one form or another are qualified and permitted to exercise their right to free speech. Classic.

I've said my peace. My thoughts and beliefs have been quite well put out there on this forum now, and certainly elsewhere, so I'll not be responding any further unless someone wishes to discuss things privately.

Old 01-18-2008, 02:25 AM
i11m10c2
Veteran

Crotch fruit!! never heard that before LMAO

Old 01-18-2008, 02:30 AM
i11m10c2
Veteran

Hey nether regions cant be that bad one of the most popular vehicles there is dodge ram diesel!!

Old 01-18-2008, 02:45 AM
reed
Veteran

I think you've summed it up there. The reality is that people aren't going to give up their family, their job, their home to fight the government. As long as the government keeps its people happy (employed with a reasonable standard of living) people will fall in line.

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

Like I said before, until someone comes up with a REAL stratagy for fixing things, nothing is going to happen. Maybe when 90% of America is unemployed we can band together on the White House steps and charge the hill. If things keep going the way they are, we should have that meeting this time next year.

See ya there !!

Old 01-18-2008, 11:04 AM
bert0168
Professional

No, not afraid to respond, sometimesit's hard to put into words that make sense how I feel about certain subjects, politics and an out of control gov't being one. I have gotten more useful info from this thread that any other. This stuff has really openend my eyes!

I feelthe same as many of you here, from anger and frustration over situations that seem out of my (and our) control to a sense of defeat and indifference because no actions on the part of the few seem to matter to the many.

I agree, this country is slowly circling the bowl with **** like celebrity antics taking precedent in the media over things that really matter like the state of our economy. Hell, I was saying back in Sept to people I know the we would be facing a recession this year (no lie). Their response: blank stares.

It would be nice to think that people will one day wake up and realize a MAJOR change is needed before it's too late, but then again that time may have already passed.

Old 01-18-2008, 01:19 PM
Mayfair
Legend

If I had to put my finger on when exactly things started spinning out of control for America, I'd say right around 1989. It was at about that time that it became OK for companies to yank both Health Care and Pensions from employees. Ever since that door ws opened, things have just been spinning out of control ever since.

Old 01-18-2008, 02:05 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

Mayfair, I will agree with ya.

think on this....

what is the bigest controlling IDEA of the past 15 years, even longer ????????

think guys. I know you deal with it every single day. you cant live out of its shadow without general reprocusions.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!!!!

if you are NOT allowed to speak your mind for another may have their feelings hurt, then you have been controlled and told to "SHUT THE HELL UP!" ever so quietly by the controlling institution.*

did ya see the apology made my one of the candidates last night on hillary??

last weekend end or so , a candidate sayd that hillary thinks the worl OWES her the PRESIDENTIAL seat sincebillhas treated her so unkindly from the get go of their relationship.

last night, this guy came out and appologised for it cause he may have hurt her or other womens feelings and was incensitive to the plight of women in general.

BULL CRAP!!!!!

he had his **** handed to him by the clinton campaign.....

they threatened him ......

Rush was yakin about it today (friday 18 Jan 08).

even played the audio clip of the suck **** apology in his first hour.

excerpt from my posting today in the "off topic..hillary vsmc cain" thread...

"just heard a clip of actor, candidate Fred Thompson this morning taken from his campaign in the deep woods of South Carolina. He says the Reagan idealogy has been lost.
smaller government is what our FOUNDING FATHERS BASED THIS NEW COUNTRY ON so long ago in 1776..
our country was built to steer away from tyranical rule, not promote it.

a vast majority of the Democrats and Republicans are out to rule absolutly with absolte corruption.

this is not what we strive for!

we strive to be "FREE". to make our own decisions and not follow the dictation from a faceless governemtal entity that sires corruption in every corner of yours, and everyones lifes.
"

Thanks y'all!!!

smile!

it makes everyone else wonder why you are so happy!!!

laugh!

its contagious!!

*side note.. my "wifes" side with her moms half ofher family (parents divorce a long time ago) act this way. you are NOT allowed to speak your mind for a family membermay be hurt by it.

I had ENOUGH of it and have refused to asscoaite with them for a very long time!!!

truth hurts someitmes.. deal with it!!!

Old 01-18-2008, 04:23 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

enjoy our continuing discussion in the OFF TOPIC arena!!

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: pghsebring

We definitely need to roll back the last 8 years of tyranny that has come over this land and bring back liberty...these have easily been the worst 8 years in the history of our nation when it comes to freedom...
[/blockquote]

if you want to erase what Bush has done, then roll back before the days of clinton screwing around with OTHER women in the white house while he was married! making it ok to give oral, because its not "sexual relations". before the assualt rifle ban...and so on.

lets roll back to the time of REAGAN!!!

if it wasnt for Reagan, Clinton would have NEVER looked so good to so many. I learned too late that he was a SHYSTER*!!!

* Shyster ...(http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/shyster)

a person who is professionally unscrupulous especially in the practice of law or politics :pettifogger

the linked definition also defines Clinton as a lawyer ( you do remember that he lost his legal license right..)

pettifogger .. (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/pettifogger)

1 :a lawyer whose methods are petty, underhanded, or disreputable :shyster

2 :one given to quibbling over trifles

Quick Reply: you decide..theory or fact...