Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

you decide..theory or fact...

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: you decide..theory or fact...

Chouseal

no need for that man.

I was just tryin to remind others that this is for thoughts, not personal attacks

lets keep it going. the least that can happen is WE learn somehting NEW

btw..if ya want to yell and scream at ME, I am found on Yahoo under my DF name...

Old 01-16-2008, 06:46 PM
CamperAndy
Rookie

Anyone that thinks secession is the answer is just an Anarchist at heart. There is not a government in the world that can operate with that type of individualism. The results would be a divided and conquered nation and your grand children would be speaking Mandarin.

Chouseal - is there currently any place int he world that you currently think is doing it the right way?? Obviously you figure we are too far gone so I would like to know where your model utopia is located.

Old 01-16-2008, 07:03 PM
handymanherb
Banned

We not going to get anything done by saying I can't make a difference, You talk to a neighbor, the neighbor talks to 2 more and so on and when enough people are on board, you find someone to be a spokesman and you start changing the news a little at a time till we get back to being one nation under God.

It going to be a lot of little battles to be won before we can think about winning a War, we need to keep the pressure on to secure the borders, get rid of the illegal immigrants taking everyone's pay down as your paying for their health care even if you don't have any yourself.

It time to ask what can I do to save our Country and get doing it NOW

Old 01-16-2008, 10:26 PM
chouseal
Veteran

Anyone that thinks secession is the answer is just an Anarchist at heart.
May I ask—in all seriousness—what it is that you celebrate on July 4 of each year? If you are a red-blooded American, you celebrate what we commonly call Independence Day. Independence from what? England, in 1776. That was when the 13 colonies stood together, refused to submit any longer to the tyrannical King of England, and declared that they were separating themselves—seceding—from England.

Secession is not un-American. In fact, it's the first great American tradition and the right of all free men.

I'm no anarchist. I'm not anti-government. Government is a necessary institution. What I am against is blindly submitting to a tyrannical, despotic government full of liars, cheats and scoundrels and calling it patriotism.

Old 01-16-2008, 11:44 PM
Mayfair
Legend

LOL, relax guy's. I have thicker skin that what can be pierced here. I am in no way shape or form offended by anything here, andI understand that we are just shooting the s**t. I truely do wish that things could be better here in the US, however I'm smart enought to realize that the government has nothing to do with us, and has everthing to do with big business. We are all just hamsters in a wheel.

I've heard time and time again that " We need to stand up and FIGHT man !! "

Fight Who ??

Who are we fighting?

If a cop comes to my house and wants to arrest me and I feel that it is unjust, am I supposed to put a bullet in his head? Am I to start picking off our (allegedly) elected officials? Is that gonna change things? That doesn't seem to be working in other countries. What is the answer? I've seen people whith a heluva lot more power and money than I have take a stand and try to turn things around, but they didn't even register as a blip on the radar because the media is part of the big business that controls our government.

So where would you like to start?

During my Christmas vacation, I had the opportunity to watch Michael Moore's new movie Sicko. WOW !! You can say what you want about Moore, but unless you watch his stuff, I honestly don't think you should comment on what you don't know. His movie Bowling for Columbine, I was a little back and forth about with regard to the way he treated the NRA, however Sicko is totally different. Yeah, it's HIS viewpoint, but it's a viewpoint that I had never know about before so therefore feel a little more informed. If any of you have the opportunity,I highly reccomend that you watch Sicko, and also wath the 80+ minutes of bonus footage on the DVD.

Like I said before, until someone comes up with a REAL stratagy for fixing things, nothing is going to happen. Maybe when 90% of America is unemployed we can band together on the White House steps and charge the hill. If things keep going the way they are, we should have that meeting this time next year.

See ya there !!

Old 01-16-2008, 11:54 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

Iam VERY surprised that very FEW of you have posted on this.

are you afraid to voice your opinion?

are you afraid of any reprocutions?

do you think we are all lunatics?

is this too touchy of a subject?

are you confused on politics?

I am curious to hear what others have pent up inside on this subject.

I ask that you feel free to post your opinions in this fine thread.

Old 01-17-2008, 12:10 AM
i11m10c2
Veteran

Oh ohh dont use the anarchist or revolution word, Big bubba and Dork cheney will seeyou as a weapon of mass confusion and will take all moderators and subscribers to this thread to guano bay and spank your feet until they get a satisfactory apology or a nice campaign contribution

I gave 6years of my life defeding this country and i am under no ilusions that this so called goverment gives a sh#t about us! (huricane katrina 4 days to get them water??)But also the freeloading continuation of payments for years to people who didnt have a job or a house to begin with.

They like us nice and quiet, we are just a means to an end for them,just a supply of money and if one of us speaks up they will have to slap youback down to your proper place and continueon with there OHHH hell i dont know what they do while they are in office.

At the end of the day we are just an iritation and something that distracts them from there real mission to makebig MONEY!

BTW dont mess with them if you get a VA pention they will mysteriously start investagating your records. (WARNING) i wrote some nasty letters to bubba and a couple of other potato heads!

Old 01-17-2008, 12:12 AM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: Kev_n_AZ

I am curious to hear what others have pent up inside on this subject.

Pretty much sums it all up ...

Old 01-17-2008, 02:20 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

i11m10c2

thank you for your input!!

very funny Mayfair..with the pics!!!

i11m10c2, I do agree with you that we are a means to an end for the mucky mucks.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:54 AM
solarwarp
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Kev_n_AZ

Iam VERY surprised that very FEW of you have posted on this.

are you afraid to voice your opinion?

are you afraid of any reprocutions?

do you think we are all lunatics?

is this too touchy of a subject?

are you confused on politics?
My name is Rusty Shackleford, I don't want to be on any lists.

Quick Reply: you decide..theory or fact...