Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Another one bites the dust (Soot)

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 02:44 PM
energinerbuzzy
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Another one bites the dust (Soot)

ORIGINAL: BTCRUZ

So let me get this straight, someone broke down and it apparently inconvenienced you a little so you decide it's a good idea to blow smoke in his open window?
I was trying to be nice and not sound like a racist. So let me paint the more accurate picture for you. Here in Houston we are blessed with an estimated 350,000 to 450,000 illigal mexican imigrants. They are pieces of **** living on MY and your tax dollars.
This ******* was not only "broke down" but he was also driving an uninsured, expired tags, expired inspection, oil leaking tub of ****. And he doesn't seem to know how to drive, if you break down what do you do????? Yes, you move the piece of **** off the road or at least get as far over as you can before it stops rolling.
So to answer your question? YES I SMOKED THAT WETBACK BASTARD!!!! And I will do it again and again till I don't want to do it any more!!
I hope this paints a more clear picture for you but then again, I could care less what you think.
Come walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me!!

Old 02-02-2008, 07:02 PM
handymanherb
Banned

Smoke em if you got em, man that saying changed since boot camp, my work partner was with me when I smoked that one and I said look at all that smoke, he though I was talking about his cigarette and rolled the window some more, LOL, no I told him how I can roll the smoke sometimes if I hit it right and just smoked all behind us.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:15 PM
02cummins
Captain

hey energiner this btcruz guy is a big ****in whiner aint he ?

Old 02-02-2008, 08:20 PM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

ORIGINAL: 02cummins

hey energiner this btcruz guy is a big ****in whiner aint he ?
Yeah there have been a few of them on here lately.Usually around here, If someone doesn't like a post, they just don't reply to it. But for some reason these azzholes feel the need to wonder around crapping on any thread that offends them in any way.
I say, if you don't have anything funny or usefull to add to the thread, then shut your pie hole and keep your opinions to your self!!!

Old 02-02-2008, 08:22 PM
02cummins
Captain

you know the way of life the people live on the movie Demolition Man? in the year 2032 or whatever, hahaha well i think these guys belong there, not in this time...people are just dick heads these days, im from NY so naturally im a jerk, but hey i have an excuse for it, haha I love NY

Old 02-02-2008, 11:24 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

thats great!

Old 02-02-2008, 11:30 PM
motorbrreath
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: energinerbuzzy

ORIGINAL: BTCRUZ

So let me get this straight, someone broke down and it apparently inconvenienced you a little so you decide it's a good idea to blow smoke in his open window?
I was trying to be nice and not sound like a racist. So let me paint the more accurate picture for you. Here in Houston we are blessed with an estimated 350,000 to 450,000 illigal mexican imigrants. They are pieces of **** living on MY and your tax dollars.
This ******* was not only "broke down" but he was also driving an uninsured, expired tags, expired inspection, oil leaking tub of ****. And he doesn't seem to know how to drive, if you break down what do you do????? Yes, you move the piece of **** off the road or at least get as far over as you can before it stops rolling.
So to answer your question? YES I SMOKED THAT WETBACK BASTARD!!!! And I will do it again and again till I don't want to do it any more!!
I hope this paints a more clear picture for you but then again, I could care less what you think.
Come walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me!!
YESSSS!!!!! THANK YOU!!![sm=exactly.gif][sm=hail.gif]

They are bad here in georgia too... all the chicken plants. They get free healthcare if they get hurt and go to the hospital. If we get hurt? we get tax liens put on our properties.

About the smoke- thats fricken awsome. i cant wait to find a donor truck so i can do the conversion.

Old 02-03-2008, 01:29 AM
BTCRUZ
Professional

Heh, energybuzziwhuzzy, whatever the hell his gay name is, typical double digit IQ redneck Texas *******. Tell ya what spanky, I hope like hell you're in my neck of the woods buddy and try that **** 'cause I guarantee the only smoke is gonna be your ***.

There, that clear enough for YOU?

Stupid pieces of **** like you don't deserve to even be on the road.

Old 02-03-2008, 02:39 AM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

well now that ive came in after a heated note.....

TWO THUMBS UP BUZZY, its bad, im sure not every one that gets smoked like that is fully deserving, but it sure is funny as HELL to talk about here in a diesel truck forum

after tax returns, a smarty will be in the mail box for Mr. Coletti! the only problem is my exhaust set up, its very short..... it stops under my back window, or where the bed meets the cab and i have a turn down tip hitting the ground[:-] i might have to do a little twisting action on that turn down tip to shoot towrds the right instead of the ground

Old 02-03-2008, 05:23 AM
JR 06
Professional

BT there is no need for the texas insult, and I take offense to that just as sure as anyone else from here would. And there is really no need to make threats online, cuz thats just really stupid. And buzzy I am with you on the illegal immigrant thing, I lived in Houston for 2 years and know exactly how it is.

Quick Reply: Another one bites the dust (Soot)