Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Another one bites the dust (Soot)

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Another one bites the dust (Soot)

ORIGINAL: BTCRUZ

"Buddy, if I ever wound up in your neck of the woods, you would **** your pants as soon as you saw me. I could make a good video out of your *** thats for sure. As for IQ's? You sure showed yours with that post. You sound like a yuppy, preppy kinda guy. And looking at you recent post, I would say you are the tree hugging type and borderline homosexual. The kind of guy that no one at work wants to hang out with and the only friends you have at home are your nieghbors because the just have to.
I would be more than happy do a drive by for you, where do you live??"

Ya, I'd **** my pants from laughing at you whitey as you drive by because that's all you'd do. San Antonio, come on over any time. Let me know when you're going to be in town so I can meet up with you.

You're a real tough guy...can blow smoke into someone's windows as you drive by and then talk a lot of **** about it. Takes a real man to do that. ******** like you are just all talk.

I've figured you out though, you're just an angry white boy. All upset because you can't do better than blue collar grunt work. Get used to it pinche, because all my relatives are taking over. HAHAHAHA! We're running your city councils and your schools and your towns, moving into your Senate and House of Representatives holmes. How's it feel for your kids to be learning Spanish in school? Hmmm? It's gonna suck to be you esse because you're gap-toothed retarded *** is going to be working for us. HAHAHAHAHA! Your next "2" bosses are gonna Mexicans HAHAHAHAHA!

So you and all your white trash buddies keep doing what you're doing. It's just a matter of time.

And Jr 06, you can kiss my Mexican *** too. Don't tell me about making threats or insults when single-cell boy there opened his toothless mouth and spouted his racist bull****. Where were you on that post, hmmm? You are no different than the rest of the redneck ****tards in here.

Hey buddy, **** you. You don't need to be coming in there and talking that kind of **** to these nice guys (and girl), how about you take your *** somewhere else because you are NOT wanted here. If you don't agree with something, you can voice your opinion, but you don't need to be making half assed threats you cant back up to people you don't even know, then to come in here and saying your illegal cousins are going to own our "redneck asses" is just plain silly. I'm an American, I listen to metallica, I like apple pie, and I sure as hell watch baseball, and I don't take **** from Mexicans who don't belong here. So no, **** you ****.

Btw, can I see your green card, holmes?

Old 02-03-2008, 07:05 PM
livetokite
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Jr. Mechanic

"Buddy, if I ever wound up in your neck of the woods, you would **** your pants as soon as you saw me. I could make a good video out of your *** thats for sure. As for IQ's? You sure showed yours with that post. You sound like a yuppy, preppy kinda guy. And looking at you recent post, I would say you are the tree hugging type and borderline homosexual. The kind of guy that no one at work wants to hang out with and the only friends you have at home are your nieghbors because the just have to.
I would be more than happy do a drive by for you, where do you live??"

Ya, I'd **** my pants from laughing at you whitey as you drive by because that's all you'd do. San Antonio, come on over any time. Let me know when you're going to be in town so I can meet up with you.

You're a real tough guy...can blow smoke into someone's windows as you drive by and then talk a lot of **** about it. Takes a real man to do that. ******** like you are just all talk.

I've figured you out though, you're just an angry white boy. All upset because you can't do better than blue collar grunt work. Get used to it pinche, because all my relatives are taking over. HAHAHAHA! We're running your city councils and your schools and your towns, moving into your Senate and House of Representatives holmes. How's it feel for your kids to be learning Spanish in school? Hmmm? It's gonna suck to be you esse because you're gap-toothed retarded *** is going to be working for us. HAHAHAHAHA! Your next "2" bosses are gonna Mexicans HAHAHAHAHA!

So you and all your white trash buddies keep doing what you're doing. It's just a matter of time.

And Jr 06, you can kiss my Mexican *** too. Don't tell me about making threats or insults when single-cell boy there opened his toothless mouth and spouted his racist bull****. Where were you on that post, hmmm? You are no different than the rest of the redneck ****tards in here.

Hey buddy, **** you. You don't need to be coming in there and talking that kind of **** to these nice guys (and girl), how about you take your *** somewhere else because you are NOT wanted here. If you don't agree with something, you can voice your opinion, but you don't need to be making half assed threats you cant back up to people you don't even know, then to come in here and saying your illegal cousins are going to own our "redneck asses" is just plain silly. I'm an American, I listen to metallica, I like apple pie, and I sure as hell watch baseball, and I don't take **** from Mexicans who don't belong here. So no, **** you ****.

Btw, can I see your green card, holmes?

++1!!!

Old 02-03-2008, 07:37 PM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

Out of respect for the rest of the DF members here, I won't respond to your BS comments. This is getting out of hand because of you and it needs to stop
But before I go there is one thing I would like to say. Please forgive my Spanish as I never cared to learned it but here goes.You should be able to pick up on it a little bit

"Momma La Sora ah tu puta madre way"..........yeah I know it's not spelled correctly but you get the point!!

Old 02-03-2008, 07:42 PM
livetokite
Veteran

haha, when i first read this post i knew someone would have a fit about it..

i find it hilarious, and i would have done the same thing (if i had a cummins that is)

some people just don't know how to have fun..

Old 02-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This post is going to be locked... We are getting out of hand.....

Old 02-04-2008, 09:54 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Understand that this type of actions will not be tolerated on DodgeForum AT ALL.....

Racist and bigot remarks are for stupid people and people who need their heads kicked the hell in.....it is NOT however needed here...

If you cannot abide by the rules of this forum and treat people with respect, then your presence can/will no longer be required here...

Understand also that everyone who acted a damn fool in this thread is being contacted and dealt with...

And if you dont like my comments, please feel free to contact the admin.....oh wait.... that's me...

Quick Reply: Another one bites the dust (Soot)