Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OT. petroleum product pricing..

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 10:30 PM
handymanherb
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OT. petroleum product pricing..

A car with a CTD in it, I see a 68 Chevelle with a 1000 CTD, you know a little run around car

Old 02-21-2008, 11:35 AM
DBLR
Record Breaker

One of the big things that has caused the price of oil to go over $100.00 a barrel is the oil speculators. The oil speculators are causing it to be higher then what it should be at and I bet OPEC has few people doing so to keep the price high. In stead of putting money in to stocks or bonds they choose oil, as they hope to get a bigger return on there $$$$.

Old 02-21-2008, 01:02 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: DBLR

One of the big things that has caused the price of oil to go over $100.00 a barrel is the oil speculators. The oil speculators are causing it to be higher then what it should be at and I bet OPEC has few people doing so to keep the price high. In stead of putting money in to stocks or bonds they choose oil, as they hope to get a bigger return on there $$$$.
That's 1/3 of the problem right there....people who sit on the sidelines and do nothing but talk.....

Quick Reply: OT. petroleum product pricing..