Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Opinions truck on Ebay??

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 09:18 PM
we_the_unforgiven
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Opinions truck on Ebay??

The ad raises some eyebrows here--first off, there wasn't a "4X4 OFF ROAD EDITION" available on these pickups. Second, it has cloth seats--they say it has heated seats, so if they aren't lying, its been added.

Old 02-24-2008, 01:59 AM
Ben D.
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very true I didn't pick that up. so there wasn't an offroad edition. wonder where they got the badging done at? because it has the badging. hmm and heated cloth seats that's a new one. well it never hurts to take a look I have another one that's a bit far off. montana. that is just about the same thing.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...mp;cardist=769

here's the ohter truck. same deal but not so modified. bit more pricey but they can be talked down. not sure what's up with photos but if that black one is the CTD they speak of it seems to be in great shape.

mudd I appreciate the offer I'll be pming u prolly tommorrow it's 2 am i'm gonna go to bed lol.

Old 02-24-2008, 06:56 AM
KenZ
Veteran

Nice lookin' truck from the pics. Ya, I never heard of a "4x4 off road" package either. Looks like a sport model to me with the painted grill/no chrome. Tags are easy to come by, as there are some aftermarket, or you can cruise the junk yards and find the one you are looking for. If you are serious about the truck, and have someone (gotmudd) willing to check it out in person, then that is the best thing to do. Good luck.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:51 AM
we_the_unforgiven
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That second truck is in Missouri--you peaked my interest when you said Montana because thats where I am. It always makes me wonder on a pickup like this why the "DODGE" and "4x4" emblems are gone from the tailgate--the molding on the doors is gone also. Either someone wrecked it or they wanted to "black it out."

Old 02-24-2008, 02:20 PM
Ben D.
Champion

o snap didn't see that about the tailgate. that's definately a bit strange. molding on doors what exaclty you mean by that. dunno if i see what ur looking for.

Old 02-26-2008, 12:11 AM
austin
Veteran

Yeah I have seen that truck in person... I live 30 miles away from Arlington actually! I go to that dealership and Vango(right down the street... and if you take that 03 with 60k miles on it were gunna have a problem )

I could go test drive it for you this weekend if you want. I am going down the Vango to maybe put a payment on one of their trucks... So i can just zip on by if you want! PM me or reply on here..

Quick Reply: Opinions truck on Ebay??