Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

What is wrong with our forum???

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 09:35 AM
mopar1973man
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is wrong with our forum???

Now that is how to stir a bucket... It seems that people responded quite quickly to that post...

But actually I wouldn't of locked but I would of moved it to the proper forum for continued entertainment...

Well Nice to meet all of you...

Old 03-26-2008, 10:27 AM
RamItOne

the subject of this post was referring to the ctd section, so it makes sense to keep it here. And don't even think this was stirring **** I'm the king **** stirrer LOL.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:36 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: RamItOne

ORIGINAL: JimmyDiablo

Why would you lock it? because it went off topic? The initial reason for the thread was to get the fun back on this area of the forum. I am seeing some more fun and definately good information, Still looking for a boost.
You mean the newly found hatred of RamItOne amongst some of the ctd'rs wasnt enough of a boost? LOL.

And for mopar man
Didn't think you really could have gone off topic in a post like this. And for those thats say lock it, like I said in an earlier post in this thread your type is prolly a leading cause of "what is wrong with this forum", and hey it aint your bandwidth and server space so who cares.
If you're not a fan of perfectly usefull threads I'm gonna do a DIY on how to put sparkplugs in an oil burner. HA
What gap would these plugs be? Would I use a feeler guage or a traditional spark plug gapper? LOL. Noone hates you, Hell you have some great contributions. If we hate anyone it is Jake for Cross Dressing[8D]. But like Clinger in mash, we have come to accept it [sm=escape.gif]

Old 03-26-2008, 11:13 AM
mopar1973man
Veteran

ORIGINAL: RamItOne

the subject of this post was referring to the ctd section, so it makes sense to keep it here. And don't even think this was stirring **** I'm the king **** stirrer LOL.
WellI had to put my nickle worth in... (LMAO!)

But apparently I'm going to fit in just fine between MayFair and You for stirring the crap pot once in awhile...

As for the CTD section It seem to be alive again... Just needed some new blood to kick start this site again... Here really soon I'll start posting some tech stuff to liven it up some more...

Old 03-26-2008, 11:14 AM
RamItOne

Gonna go with the gassers stock champion coppers with a 40 gap, gonna place them where theyre even harder to get to than on a 1500, gonna need to connect two swivel sockets end to end to reach some of them.

So have you confronted Diablos attackers yet??

Old 03-26-2008, 12:11 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Yea, got no where fast. looks like I am done pursuing it. I am just goingto put some cash aside for the SRT10 hood I wanted initially, but first things first. Lift and tires. that is my main priority right now. I was thinking for the plugs, we can put them right above the starter and under the fuel filter housing. that will be nice and convinient.

Old 03-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Redram05baby

It Seems Like Everyone Is Coming Out Of Their Caves.. New Faces To Me Also!

Jimmy You Should Get The Flame Thrower Alarm System
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

Quick Reply: What is wrong with our forum???