Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

What is wrong with our forum???

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 11:32 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is wrong with our forum???

For the past month or more I have noticed a lot less participation, fun and seems to be all around comradity that kept me coming to the cummins area. Jake has not been posting as much, nor has the frog, BKSRam seems to have diapeared, Reed up and left again, Woli has not had much to say. I have even been contiplating mia status myself. Where is the love? Do we need a group hug? Has everyone went out and bought a ford? Props to Mayfair for keeping the smartass alive as well as he can.

If it will take me going out and buring Diablo in mud to get some people on this forum working together then I will consider it, atleast then I got a bunch of comments and pictures made etc... C'mon guys lets get back to the way things used to be around here. Cummins section used to be the best now it seems the 3rd gen is more happening, off topic is more happening. Hell the dakota guys do nto even come over here anymore like they used to.

Old 03-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Methos
Veteran
Default RE: What is wrong with our forum???

Everyone probably had to disconnect internet access to afford the fuel for their trucks[:@]

Old 03-20-2008, 11:45 AM
UpBranchLiner

I hear ya Jimmy but we do havealot of new faces in here, all hope is not lost. I think the OT (Off Topic) thingdamaged moral. I wonder what did happen to BKSRam? Jake prolly got stuck on some logging road in 10 feet of snow. Frog's prolly playing with her new Ferd.(Runs and hides). I hadnt seen Basher around for awhile either. Who knows.

Old 03-20-2008, 11:45 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

Sharx got butt hurt a while back and he slapped everyones wrists...

Old 03-20-2008, 11:54 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 224 Likes on 209 Posts

I had been working my *** off for the last 7 weeks... now it's all behind me so I should be here more.

Old 03-20-2008, 12:01 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

It's just the seasons.....everything's starting to warm up and I'm sure alot of people are enjoying that....plus we've had Spring Break starting up.....etc etc...

The forums are always like this periodically thru the year...busy at some points....slower at others..

Old 03-20-2008, 12:01 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: UpBranchLiner

I hear ya Jimmy but we do havealot of new faces in here, all hope is not lost. I think the OT (Off Topic) thingdamaged moral. I wonder what did happen to BKSRam? Jake prolly got stuck on some logging road in 10 feet of snow. Frog's prolly playing with her new Ferd.(Runs and hides). I hadnt seen Basher around for awhile either. Who knows.
Savage has been moderating his area and installing his lift. The new faces are actually 80% of whats keeping this going. Props to AzCummins2500 for the many posts.
My thing is this, the reason this area was so happening is/was teh comradity. When my truck would only idle for about 30 miles and I called Kevin, he offered to come and tow me. When I met up with Little foot he told me if I ever get stuck to call him and he will recover me ( and his truck is extremely capable) I met up with tobin when he was in town, I am jsut not feeling the love here. I hope that whatever happened we can get over it and move forward.

Old 03-20-2008, 12:26 PM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

i see exacly what you are seeing. i use to come in every day and have to defend myself from sharxs and frogGer every day. i use to always get a laugh from 80% of the posts i read and there was ALOT of the same faces on EVERYNIGHT ready to talk about anything. i am thinking devilsreject is right about the season change and how the ups and downs come often in a forum. i remember a month ago i dident sign on for a few weeks... its sometimes easy to get cought up in other things but like a pigeon.... you will always end up back at home (DF)

now jimmy, if you ever get stuck and kevin and little fott are not around i will come to your rescue BUT i have to have a day or 2 notice

Old 03-20-2008, 12:31 PM
Az2500Cummins08

I appreciate the recognition. [sm=thanx.gif]

Tomorrow I am going to get the Pro Comps X A/T 35 12.50 17's, and next week is a 4 day for me, so I will be putting on my lift. Will take some before pictures tonight when I get off work.

Old 03-20-2008, 12:34 PM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

see that AZ2500..... you joined the forum and you have already put a few thousand into your truck thats the one thing we all hate about joining, IT BECOMES ADDICTING

Quick Reply: What is wrong with our forum???