Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Our trucks in mud

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Our trucks in mud

we have a lot of military members on this board!!

[sm=patriot.gif]

Old 03-24-2008, 10:31 PM
Az2500Cummins08

That new movie "Stop Loss" that starts friday looks pretty good. I want to see it, but I don't want to see it in this 100% military town. It would be ruined. I gaurantee you every mother ****** in there will be in uniform, and there will be nothing but a bunch of barracks ***gots yellin "HOOAH!" through the whole damn movie. Sometimes.....wait,... ALL THE TIME I am embarrised to be in public becuase everywhere I turn there is some fresh 18 yr old private talking about the army on his cell phone as loud as he can be, with his stupid looking high and tight haircut, as if he is trying to be noticed. "Hey everyone, look at me, im in the Army. HEHEHE!" Jesus, I cannot wait to get out.

To all the civilians out there, the inside isnt like it appears on the outside. There is no professionalism at all. remember high school? All the bull**** drama? Not take that and multiply it by 100, and imagine you have no voice becuase some ******* outranks you, and if you say something, your *** is grass. There you go. The United States Army. Oh, yeah, and SGT and SSG is now automatic for some MOS's. So now any retard can join the army, and not do a damn thing but kiss *** and passa a PT test, and get handed rank and retire under a government pay persion. Wow, what a waste of money. (Sorry for the rant, but can you tell I am around a bunch of those retards all day?)

Old 03-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Az2500Cummins08

No Comments on that one I see. I guess yall would have to be active duty to understand.

Old 03-26-2008, 08:08 PM
Aero Ram
All Star

Hehe I know the guys your talking bout.... Active Duty AF here C-130 Aero Repair Tech and Crash Recovery... Luckly my shop doesn't have so much highschool drama in it maybe cause we got alot of older guys in it, since your supposed to be "experienced" and have a "high skill level on all aircraft" to get in so when don't have to work with many inexperienced guys and everyones basically on the same page. Run in to alot of crew cheifs that are fresh in that think they are Gods cause they got a uniform and their 1st stripe though...

Old 04-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Az2500Cummins08

ORIGINAL: Aero Ram

I got this powerjoker out when he was stuck, I was still runnin the stock tires at the time to....

Now this is rediculous. I was in deeper stuff yesterday and i didnt have to power through it at all There was no effort at all, in my CTD. There isnt even any mud there, it looks like it is all water.

Old 04-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Az2500Cummins08

Lol. I know what you mean. It it totally opposite in my unit. There are no newbie army guys crewing our birds. The new guys go to maintenance, and the experienced guys go to the flight company, (if they are not fat and lazy and broken.) In my unit we always work when there is work to be done. Never take a break, short lunch breaks, if you wanna go home by 5.

Old 04-06-2008, 10:43 PM
dieselram
Captain

Watch your air filter box if you're going through the mud...trust me

Old 04-06-2008, 11:22 PM
austin
Veteran

My friend has a 2000 1500 chevy with a 6in lift and the same tires I have on my truck. The only real difference is he can slow down or stop in a muddy area and be able to get out without too much trouble. If you stop in the same thing with my truck your gunna be stuck! Although, if you hit it with some speed you can just cruise over it without a problem. Just the theory is don't stop!! My friends dadhas a 07 2500 diesel chevy with 37s and he can go through a lot more stuff than my friend with the 2000 chevy. The larger tires sure do help a lot with the diesel in the mud!... SoI will be getting some 36s or 37s after my lift.

Old 04-06-2008, 11:35 PM
DiEseLjunKy
Veteran

We had a tractor stuck pretty goodand I thought I'd be a badass and pull it out with the Ram one day a few weeks back. By the time I realized there was no point in lining up to do the pull it was already too late. The AT tires sucked butreally it was allmy fault for slowing down. [&:]

Old 04-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: Drew
Edit: for what I can come up with off the top of my head, Frogger, Simon, Cumminalong, and Nick have been, or are currently in the military.
I'm sure there are others, but USAF is also in the military

Quick Reply: Our trucks in mud