Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OT........Obama's latest promise

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 01:55 AM
Bigriver
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT........Obama's latest promise

This is why Obama will loose the black vote.

Sorry, I just had to do that!

Old 03-30-2008, 02:11 AM
we_the_unforgiven
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: OT........Obama's latest promise

Too funny BR

Old 03-30-2008, 03:46 AM
finny
All Star

hahahahah!

Old 03-30-2008, 12:40 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Oboma claims in his ads not to take any cash from big oil and health care companies. I wonder if that's really gonna make a difference.

Old 03-30-2008, 12:48 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

*my opinion

Obama is a fake.

look at the church he has been in for 20 years. he actually listens to the racist preacher.

synonyms for obama:

Synonyms:[/b]
affected, artificial, assumed, bogus, concocted, counterfeit, fabricated, false, fictitious, forged, fraudulent, invented, make-believe, mock, phony, pretended, pseudo*, reproduction, sham*, simulated, spurious

actor, bastard, bluffer, bum, bunk, bunko, charlatan, cheat, counterfeit, deception, deke, fabrication, faker, flimflam*, forgery, four-flusher*, fraud, gold brick*, gyp, hoax, imitation, imposition, imposture, junque, make-believe, mountebank, phony, plant*, pretender, pretense, pseudo*, put on, reproduction, scam, sell, sham*, sleight, spoof, swindle, trick

act, affect, assume, bluff, copy, counterfeit, deke, disguise, dissimulate, dive, fabricate, feign, forge, put on, sham*, simulate, spoof, tank

act, adopt, aspire to, assume, bluff, contrive, counterfeit, fake, feign, imitate, playact, put on, sham*, simulate, take on

I rest my case.

Old 03-30-2008, 12:58 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

lol

Old 03-30-2008, 01:29 PM
RamItOne

Yeah I thnik he talks too good of a game to be real.
Not gonna get too deep here, spurs are playing and just fired up the grill and nascars bout to start, but obama is pretty much saying what the folks want to hear. This preacher speach he did that everyone liked is crap, he said he could no easier disown (funny a black talking bout owning someone haha) his white grandmother than his pastor, he said his site grandma said racial things before so why should he disown her? Ill tell you why you dont pick your kin, you do pick your pastor, his grandma was born in a heavily racist time period. I like how they first said he wasnt aware of this guys views then once they were called on it he said well I dont agree with the bad things he's said. This guy is his confidant, he married him. I'm curious why he hasn't totals distanced himself from him, its ok to have friends that say wrong things and you stay with them but when youre running for prez and you have a friend that says god damn America. Oh and that wife has said on no less than 3 public interviews that basically she thought American was horrible and that now that her husband is running its the first time she is proud of America. I say F(u)ck off and move to Mexico.

As far as Iraq he said that he wants to pull the troops out, later on an interview he was asked what he would do if Iraq had terrorist groups come in their country after the troops leave what would you do, he said he'd send in troops. Hrm so whos in iraq right now.

Old 03-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

I think Mayfair should run as an independant

Old 03-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Bigriver

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

Oboma claims in his ads not to take any cash from big oil and health care companies. I wonder if that's really gonna make a difference.
So how does he propose paying for all his social programs? Raising the taxes on the wealthy, meaning those making 25 grand or better.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:25 AM
stewtina
Veteran

all of this free healthcare and other bs social programs for lazy people. How are we going to pay for it with the middle class taxes you think fuel prices are high now just wait. the rich dont care how much fuel goes to, and the poor dont work anyways so they dont need fuel. So who pays the price us who actually work for a living. Dont even get me started on the illegals. Doesnt illegal mean broke the law

Quick Reply: OT........Obama's latest promise