Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

06 Ram 3500 Question???

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 08:15 PM
Quig19
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 Ram 3500 Question???

I just bought a 2006 3500 CTD QC single rear wheel... the dealer said there was a light issue and the replaced a module. I took delivery of the truck and a day later I had no fog lights.( the fog lamp indicator lights up but no fog lights) A day later after that I turn the head lamps on the driver side light turns on about 20 min. later and the parking light below the pass. light does not work., and still no fog lamps... Any one have similar issues????

Old 03-30-2008, 08:49 PM
12valveman
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 06 Ram 3500 Question???

have delt with a couple pickups like this but have not had the same problem twice it almost sounds like what dodge calls the front control module (underhood fuseblock and computer) was the new module configured to have fog lamps the llight would come on inside but the computer if not told that it has it will not turn them on is this the problem they had before they had better stand behind it seeing as you just bought it and it had a lighting issue

Quick Reply: 06 Ram 3500 Question???