Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OT: JUST GOT SERVED!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: OT: JUST GOT SERVED!!

documentation is going to be your friend. if you can prove she has been in and out of jail for drug use, basicaly show that she is a dead beat and looking for easy money. You'll be able to get through it, it just wont be pretty.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:58 PM
dirtydodge02
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unforgiven, she's in Billings. And Drew, I'm hoping an attorney would be able to subpoena her arrest record and all that fun stuff. Anyone know what a lawyer is gonna cost me? DAMNIT![:@]

Old 04-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Redram05baby

Damn Man Sorry To Hear.

I Thought You Where On The Law Eforcement Side Anyway??

Keep A Paper Trail Man. Thats Your Best Bet - And Lawyer Up!

Best Of Luck

Old 04-08-2008, 11:27 PM
sa1765
Veteran

so who's paying for her lawyer? i know every state has their own laws in regards to these issues...but if she up and moves to a different state, i'd think it would be a little difficult for her to demand support from you. i know it's impossible to not lose sleep over stuff like this....but just get a damn lawyer and let them take care of it. none of us are lawyers, we'll probably give you **** advice that'll just cost you money anyway...so just get the lawyer and let her jump through all the legal hoops trying to get what she wants.

Ramit....get a damn video next time

Old 04-08-2008, 11:34 PM
gtxpooch
All Star

Get a lawyer,
That's the best advice yet! You shouldn't have to pay her a dime until she proves the child is actually yours with the paternity test, no matter where she's at. How is Montana different? I believe I can speak from experience, been there done that twice. If you need to PM me and lotsa luck!!

Old 04-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Before you do ANYTHING else, have the pat test done. If it shows the girl isn't yours, you're off the hook. If she is, go for all of it

How is your wife handling all of this?

Old 04-09-2008, 12:08 AM
RamItOne

there's a lot of open land in Casper, got a shovel? Might as well add the deadbeat guy in hole as well.

Is she trying to get back payments as well? Do you know where she lives in Mo, I know you said billings but do you have an addy? May called child protective services or whatever they call it there and leave an tip about bad living conditions for a kid. Just don't tell em who you are. This way if cps is trying to take custody from her it'll be easier for you to get custody, even if they don't see her too unfit it'll still look bad on her that cps came out to her house. If you don't know where she lives pay 30 bucks to get her addy.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:49 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Definitely would push the courts to CONFIRM the paternity before I'd pay anything...... not to mention.... you absolutely positively need to show the courts all of her actions since you left for Ft. Sill.....because that will look bad on her....

More to the point, that she's only NOW filing......makes even more sense...

Old 04-09-2008, 01:07 AM
padodgeram
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

Definitely would push the courts to CONFIRM the paternity before I'd pay anything...... not to mention.... you absolutely positively need to show the courts all of her actions since you left for Ft. Sill.....because that will look bad on her....

More to the point, that she's only NOW filing......makes even more sense...
The courts will push it , no worries there , good luck trying to get the child since its been with its mother the whole life , and you are worried about support ? LMAO , wait till she goes for back support to..LOL... which ever way it goes its gonna cost ya $$$$$ , And the court does not give a **** who left who 1st , the only thing they care about is that the child gets there money .. Ask me how i know CAUSE I PAY CHILD SUPPORT.. Here is another nice thing , the mother will want this much a month sometimes they get that amount , just get ready to living on your wifes pay cause they just mite take 3/4 of your pay.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:21 AM
RamItOne

I say this on a lot of posts dealing with alimony etc

WHY DO YOU THINK OJ DID IT

Quick Reply: OT: JUST GOT SERVED!!