Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Did you guy's see Hillary last night?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 11:07 AM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did you guy's see Hillary last night?

I don't know if it was broadcast all over or not, but it was definately all over the TV stations in my area. Hillary was making speaches last night in front of the Mayfair Diner - RIGHT up the street from my house !! There was thousands of people up there !!

Here is a site for the local news. You'll hafta scrool the box on the right over to where you see Hillary and you'll see it

http://cbs3.com/local

Was she on YOUR news at the Mayfair?

Old 04-18-2008, 11:46 AM
gtxpooch
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Did you guy's see Hillary last night?

Name:  ATT00228.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  93.8 KB

Old 04-18-2008, 11:55 AM
Ramman18
Champion
Received 108 Likes on 93 Posts

Geez, Mayfair you were that close and you couldn't take a shot? Well, you're out of the militia, then.

Old 04-18-2008, 11:58 AM
minex
Veteran

liagra... lol

Old 04-18-2008, 12:27 PM
Drew
Professional

every time I hear either one of them flap their gums, I die a little inside. and yes that goes for McCain as well. . .but not as much.

Old 04-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: Ramman18

Geez, Mayfair you were that close and you couldn't take a shot? Well, you're out of the militia, then.
LMAO !!

It's funny, last week there were a bunch of college kids standing on that corner waving signs saying "Honk for Hillary". It was the quietest that intersection EVER was.

I'm actually STUNNED that she's gotten as far as she has. Am I the only one who see's her for the liar that she is?She's so transparent that it's sickening.

I have no idea who our next president is, but I already have a feeling that the Vice President is going to be in the presidents seat within 2 years after the election.

Old 04-18-2008, 01:02 PM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

How can you not know who the new president is going to be?????
lets see........... on the dem side we have a half breed african/muslim lover and suporter and anti American!! and then there is the Lieing Cun%$T. So it will be either one of those against Rep. McCain.
While I don't really care for ANY of them, I will voter for the lesser evil (McCain)

Old 04-18-2008, 01:09 PM
Mayfair
Legend

No doubt, McCain gets my vote, but I'm kinda nervous. There are Barrack and Hillary lawn signs, commercials, and radio ads all over the place, but absolutely NOTHING for McCain. If he doesn't get his $**T together soon, he's gonna get lost in the shuffle.

Old 04-18-2008, 01:44 PM
Drew
Professional

actualy, it's more fun to watch hillary and obama squabble right now. . .McCain is actualy playing it well. . .staying on the back burner, but still doing just enough to keep people informed that he is the republican canidate.

now the other two blow holes, let them continue to fight it out, you'll see more and more of their personality show through. remember, in just the last few weeks we have learned hillary was ducking sniper fire from fruit flies, and obama is stating that the gov't can truly put a penalty on what you earn, yet decrease revenue at the same time.

Old 04-18-2008, 05:49 PM
RamItOne

ORIGINAL: energinerbuzzy

How can you not know who the new president is going to be?????
lets see........... on the dem side we have a half breed african/muslim lover and suporter and anti American!! and then there is the Lieing Cun%$T. So it will be either one of those against Rep. McCain.
While I don't really care for ANY of them, I will voter for the lesser evil (McCain)
Whats scary is that there are so many new democrats voting this election year that if republicans take a slack off attitude and dont go out and vote we will lose. esp if osama wins because there are a ton of new black voters....
now i know the rep race when they came through texas wasnt that heated but there was over 10 times the voter turn out for the Dems than for the Reps... that is what is gonna hurt them...

Oh well like the ol republican saying goes, hope it rains on election day ... im sure everyone gets why....

Quick Reply: Did you guy's see Hillary last night?