Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

this country is going to hell.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 02:14 AM
RamItOne
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default this country is going to hell.....

....unless we start acting like we've got a pair between our legs and stop putting up with bull****.

yall had posted this a while back
https://dodgeforum.com/m_993049/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm

Heres a case in NM where a veteran took down a mexican flag that had been flying on a public college campus for days with no american flag in sight, and after days of getting the run around by the campus directors he took it down and took it to a local ROTC, the light colonel there called the cops on him.. what the *****....

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...secrating.html
so basically the mexicans can burn our flags till the cows come home, but when an american does something to a mexican flag he gets thrown in jail.
The sentence — six months, suspended pending 48 hours of community service, anger management classes, and replacement of the flag — does seem ridiculously excessive.

heres a clip of a mexican trying to burn a US flag, notice the cops standing around.. at least one mexican stopped him from doing it.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CTFJJ5T29w

so an american destroys a mexican flag the cops are called, and when a mexican is attempting to destroy a US flag the cop just sits there on his fancy bicycle...

PS heres a follow up on the initial post
[blockquote]Veterans who served on the U.S.S. Intrepid aircraft carrier presented Jim Brossard with a certificate and flag for cutting down a Mexican flag that was flying over a U.S. flag at a Reno bar. “To fly the American flag underneath the Mexican flag, it just defies everything,” said Wayne Erven, West Coast representative of the U.S.S. Intrepid Association Inc. “Our flag goes on top. That’s the honor we give our flag.”… Brossard said he has no regrets. “If I hadn’t done that then I’m afraid it wouldn’t have gotten done,” he said. “I was ready and fully willing to accept any consequences, legally or any other, that might have come in my direction.”

[align=left]last link http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=50004
i know theres been a lot of text already so heres a quick blurp from the link
Roy Warden was arrested April 11, the day after he burned a Mexican flag while demonstrating against the flow of illegal aliens into the United States.
members of the Tucson City Council requested the action after receiving complaints. Warden faces charges of assault, criminal damage and reckless burning.

lets not lose sight that a lot of americans that are of mexican heritage or legal americans that were previously mexican nationals are just as outraged as we are
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4rI8...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S92zS...eature=related

[/align][/blockquote]

Old 04-28-2008, 03:58 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned
Default RE: this country is going to hell.....

it is not just this country, for it is the world as a whole.

the United Nations is being reorganized into a standing world military power to supercede the USA military and other sovereign nations' military structures.

the powerful "behind the scenes" people of the world are forcing this world to its knees.

no longer is this country able to stand as it has before.

they are forcing the Europian union in to one nation state. each country will be a "state" like we have in the USA, under 1 leader.

they are forcing the colusion of Canada, USA, and Mexico in to one nation state as well.

that is why mexicans and other southern brothers are allowed to defy the LAWS of the USA with no persecution.

that is why we have no border security.

NAFTA has torn this country down. it has put us on our knees like never before. it has taken jobs and money from this country.

now the federal reserve has injected more money to the banks to "help" turn things around.

WRONG!
the federal reserve is ran by the huge money bags. the influx of the billions and billions of dollars over the past 6 months has dropped the value of the US Dollar so greatly, that we almost balance equally with the Canadian dollar.

this is a way to force the three North American currencies to become "equal" in value. thus eliminating the need for "seperate" monies.

heres another messed up subject..

EARTH DAY

who believes that we are destroying this planet?
that OIL will run out in 20 years??

if you read the book of Genesis in the Bible, you will find ...

"28: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29: And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30: And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so
."

this said it pretty well ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MzShg7yXik

for those who believe even the slightest in any religion, check this site out...

http://www.endtime.com/

the mass media tells us there is a recession. after 18 months of hearing that, guess what, we are in a slight recession.

be aware of what you hear.

be aware of the tv news.

be aware of politics.

for the "unseen" control the masses like a master to its puppet. the strings may be cut. the masses freed. only as one WHOLE will this work. the poor, the wealthy, the lost , and the righteous must come together and stand as ONE to the "masters". we must defeat the power of absoluteness. for it is not ONE person nor ONE group to control the peoples of the world.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:40 AM
RamItOne

First off, thank god I'm not on acid or that video would have made me come out of my skin, the keyboardest looked like jagger from the stones.

Combining monies doesnt work, in Germany (have a lot of family over there snd from first hand experience) before the euro was introduced $1=2 marks, when the euro came out $.80=1€ yet when Germans had to get their monies converted it still cost them roughly 2marks to 1€, prices (numerically) did not change, I'd always buy a pair of sandals (birkenstocks) when I'm over there, the same pair that cost 48 marks ($24) now cost €48. This was the same with restaurant food prices, clothing prices. So in a sense everything doubled (give or take a bit)
if partnering with Canada would provide cheap access to the oil sands then that would be ok seeing that we get import more oil from Canada than we import from Saudi Arabia, them and Mexico are a close tie in second place.

I don't see the the uk joining the eu 100% like you were describing, they have a solid economy and have yet to adopt the € and have kept their strong £. Also now France has a pro American president, first in a long long long time.

I could possibly see mexico turning into a us territory. But if Mexico wants a star on the flag they can take texas's place cause I'm sure that'll be the straw that breaks the camels back causing us to secede.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:42 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

watch the worlds currencies.

look for the leveling out to equal value.

this will not happen over night.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:49 AM
RamItOne

I personally wouldnt mind too much about everything going to pot, was looking at buying about 15 acres north of San antonio, get a double wide and lots of ammo. Remember a country boy can survive.

Now this is a bit extreme but the movie mad max looks a lot more plausible now than when it came out.

Old 04-28-2008, 07:46 AM
handymanherb
Banned

Teach the kids spanish so they can get what ever jobs that are left, because there not going to get near a beach or a lake.

Oh don't watch this or you might not like the aholes in Washington
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...amp;pr=goog-sl

Old 04-28-2008, 01:04 PM
sspp
Professional

ORIGINAL: Kev_n_AZ

for those who believe even the slightest in any religion, check this site out...

http://www.endtime.com/

Any so-called preacher/organization who wants to charge $80 for a DVD is investing in his future, not mine.

If he asks for money, he is full of horse****.
It onlyshows hebelieves he and hisheirs will enjoy the wealth as provided by others.
I don't care if they really believe in what they are doing or not. They can do it without my money.

I used to work for the televangelist Peter Popoff (what a joke) bottlling his so-called holy water straight from the tap in Upland, CA. I was in college and made $9 an hour doing it.Decent money (in the early 80's) for a studentuntil the the complete hypocrisy of it all drove me to find a real job.

IMHO, Humankind is by nature a destructive consumer. We WILL consume the planet's resources until they are eventually depleted. I accept that and hope that suitable alternatives are found.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:30 PM
solarwarp
Veteran

ORIGINAL: RamItOne

I personally wouldnt mind too much about everything going to pot, was looking at buying about 15 acres north of San antonio, get a double wide and lots of ammo. Remember a country boy can survive.

Now this is a bit extreme but the movie mad max looks a lot more plausible now than when it came out.
There might be a compound near San Angelo coming up for sale soon ...

Old 04-28-2008, 04:22 PM
RamItOne

Haha yeah, I hate that the news keeps saying its a Texas group, theyre from Utah, were there for a while, came to Texas for the land, Texas rangers find out about whats going on and they take care of it, unlike janet Reno with the Feds in Waco years back. Also the biggest grouping of those nuts are in Colorado city (crap either new Mex or Az)

But yeah would be a cool place for a hunting group to buy at public auction.

Quick Reply: this country is going to hell.....