Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

My new Mayfair Prevention Device

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 09:29 PM
we_the_unforgiven
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: My new Mayfair Prevention Device

Mayfair is absolutely right to want that pickup. Hell, I'd steal it if you left the key in it for me... It's been said but DAMN--you have a sharp rig!

Old 05-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Bigriver
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: we_the_unforgiven

Mayfair is absolutely right to want that pickup. Hell, I'd steal it if you left the key in it for me... It's been said but DAMN--you have a sharp rig!
Thanks man, preciate it. It's going to get a hell of a new profile next week when the Weld's Racing Velocitti 8's with Goodyear 265/70/19.5 get installed.

But still the #1 looser of the April TOTM [:@]

Old 05-03-2008, 12:05 AM
RamItOne

ORIGINAL: Bigriver

maybe you can ask savage if they have that done up in a license plate holder for you?? Spurs are gonna kick New Orleans butt!!!!

i dont get it, when i saw your truck on there i even said hands down, no need to vote.. something like that...

Old 05-03-2008, 12:37 AM
Bigriver

ORIGINAL: RamItOne

ORIGINAL: Bigriver

maybe you can ask savage if they have that done up in a license plate holder for you?? Spurs are gonna kick New Orleans butt!!!!

i dont get it, when i saw your truck on there i even said hands down, no need to vote.. something like that...
It just goes to show how solidarity overcomes most challenges. All the 2nd gen's pulled together, while the CTD's were somewhat split. I did have a few more votes than littlefoot, making me as the late Dale Earnhardt once proclaimed "Hell, second place ain't nothing but just a first place looser!"

Don't hold your breath on the play off game. The hornets are peaking and on a roll.
BTW, are you making you big move this weekend?

Old 05-03-2008, 12:59 AM
RamItOne

nope, think itll be next week, since im having to drive it twice im gonna run the big truck during the week through the night, hopefully will get out of having to go to several weigh stations, and then drive my truck next weekend, would be cool if i can time it to watch the spurs play, but it being NO and all i dont want to park my penske truck cause all my stuff would be gone, and my wheels tires and gas would be gone parking my truck lol....

i remember a 60 minutes program years back was talking about how a LA state senator or congressman told his daughter not stop for the police in NO and call 911 and drive to a police station.. man if a senator/congressmans kid aint safe, who is...

NO is not familiar with the pressures of the playoffs, the suns could have beaten the spurs but its our composure and the fact that they dont crack under pressure.. it may be pushed to game 6, but the spurs just need one win in NO and theyll take em in both games here in SA and then i doubt NO will be able to keep their witts about them in game 5 in NO...

Quick Reply: My new Mayfair Prevention Device