Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OT - KILLadelphia ... another cop shot

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OT - KILLadelphia ... another cop shot

ORIGINAL: cumminalong

The poster, I'm sorry, is very to the point and it tells what many people think, just in a less politically correct, less BS manner.

Do I necessarilly agree that putting it up is a good thing? Absolutely Not! Do I understand the feelings? Damn right.
I'm really back and forth about this whole thing.

On one hand, I honestly could care less about what color or religion ANYONE is, so long as we all get along. I really could care less

HOWEVER

I'm not going to be the pushover Ned Flanders guy who is just going to let ANY group think that they are going to walk into my neighborhood and steamroll right over me and push me around. I think this poster raises awareness to everyone. It lets people who live in the neighborhood know that they aren't alone in their concerns, and it also lets the visiting group know that Mayfair isn't the section in Philly where they can stir up trouble.

See what I mean?

Either way, it DOES stir up tension, and THAT is what my main concern is right now. I went to middle school in the 70's when they started bussing people in and let me tell you, if you didn't know how to fight then, your *** stayed home !! We've all managed to get past all of that, but now I'm worried about it popping up again only nowadays people are useing GUNS, not knives, bottlesand chains like they did back then. THAT is my concern with this poster.

Old 05-05-2008, 04:05 PM
RamItOne

cumminalong: its the "brother" in brotherly love that's causing the havoc. I always keep a gun in the cab. Just got back from my one man illegal immigration protest which involved a busy street corner, standing in the bed, three Mexican flags to burn, one US flag to fly, and a 20 guage with the plug out. phocking cinco de mayo. Go home.

Old 05-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Is de-meyo today or tomorrow?

Old 05-05-2008, 04:19 PM
RamItOne

cinco = 5
Even though I've lived in Mexico aka south Texas for over 4 years I refused to learn mexican, I know how to order tacos and say you look pretty (so I can get another kind of taco)

Old 05-05-2008, 04:19 PM
DBLR
Record Breaker

de-meyo is today.

Old 05-05-2008, 04:20 PM
sspp
Professional

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

Where can I get a stack do put up in in Los Angeles?

I have no problems with this poster.

Old 05-05-2008, 04:32 PM
agargano98
Veteran

cigarettes are the biggest killers in the country, i would love to see the government try and ban them!!!!

Old 05-05-2008, 04:44 PM
handymanherb
Banned

i don't care what color they are, I would like them to be legal, But Mayfair who is doing the killing???, and the whites are a minorities now days, but I don't think there talking about white guys shooting anyone.

But if the people who are doing it are black or spanish minorities, aren't they telling the truth, so shouldn't everybody be against the ones doing the killing, not just the whites.

Old 05-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: agargano98

cigarettes are the biggest killers in the country, i would love to see the government try and ban them!!!!
It's already happening

You can no longer smoke in a bar in Philly. Instead of leaving it up to the bar owners decision, they've just baned them entirely. Now that they've done that, next will be public parks

It's already happening brotha ...

Quick Reply: OT - KILLadelphia ... another cop shot