Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Cummins Club

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 09:46 PM
whitepower23
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cummins Club

Ok i might be waisting my time here but im going to take a shot at it anyways! I am very interested and would love to start a cumming diesel club. I know and have heard of people in the past trying this and it never worked out! I have a ton of great ideas and would love to share them! before i waist any time or money i would like to know who might be interested in this. My plans are not to have some little rinky dink club that all you do is talk over there net! Im talking big plans such as meets and trips! I can see it now a group of 20-30 dodge diesels rumbling down the high way in a convoy!! could you imagine the look on the peoples faces! Well if your interested i will ask you to email me at nostrokingonlycummin@yahoo.com hope this works

Old 08-28-2009, 08:42 AM
srountreeoo7
Professional

I think the main problem is that we are so far apart. Houston is 8 hours from me.

Old 08-29-2009, 06:42 PM
High_On_Diesel
Professional

I have to do this....Start a CUMMINS truck club!!! j/k bro...I am in Houston and I would definetly be interested!

Old 08-30-2009, 02:29 AM
hunter2070

I think you know if your really willing to put the time into it i would definitely start one. In Houston anyway. and although we are all so far apart I would love to be part of something that was national and was split up in sectors and regions (small groups here and there wherever you live.) it's a far shot dream haha i know but it could happen. and the best thing is we could all stay connected through this forum page. be like a support group for our addictions to the very addictive fumes of BLACK SMOKE!!!!!

Old 08-30-2009, 11:03 AM
High_On_Diesel
Professional

If we could come up with something for now in the Houston area...get people involved, I think there could be a good shot for something to happen. I know of a good handful of guys that I associate with that own Cummins truck and would be happy to become part of it. If we could find somewhere to meet, show up frequently, have a good display, I think that word would travel...passer-bys would stop....an so on.

Last edited by High_On_Diesel; 08-30-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:45 PM
whitepower23

Ok All that are interested please email me at lonestardieseltruck@gmail.com with your location and contact info.

Thanks
Brian

Old 08-31-2009, 02:02 PM
whitepower23

I have come up with a few new ideas some of yall might not be interested anymore but i have a feeling that it will work out nicely in the long run. I have decided i dont want it to be a cummins only club but an all diesel truck club. I hope that you all are still interested but if not i do understand. i am getting really good feed back from people on the cummins forum. like i said earlier please email me id you are interested i am look for designs for the club. the name is Lone Star Diesel Truck Club

Thanks Brian

Old 09-01-2009, 12:37 AM
pizzo
All Star

I am in chicago would be nice if we was closer to each other
but If you start one I may be interested in starting a chicago chapter
I got 9 friends with dodge tuff trucks with Cummins stuff but i first have to see if that interferers with a 4x4 club that we belong to that's in the bylaws we can't be a member of two TRUCK clubs
dodge tuff with Cummins stuff is a trademark of me so come up with your own phrase to put on your truck

Last edited by pizzo; 09-01-2009 at 12:44 AM. Reason: sent by mistake
Old 02-25-2013, 01:15 PM
baitwaster
Default engine problem

I have a '03 engine, I am trying to get another engine, everyone is telling me something different. They're telling me that it has to be a '03 engine. That is the only one that will fit. Can someone explain the difference between the engines?

Old 02-25-2013, 03:21 PM
scatpack_69
All Star

Originally Posted by baitwaster
I have a '03 engine, I am trying to get another engine, everyone is telling me something different. They're telling me that it has to be a '03 engine. That is the only one that will fit. Can someone explain the difference between the engines?
Wrong section, but any engine from '03 up to '12+ will work

Quick Reply: Cummins Club