Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Hx35

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 11:23 PM
hottrodder67
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok i'll talk to the kid tomorrow i'll ask how much he wants to spend. i'll tell him about the rebuild kit. i'm sure its a good investment for the money. Me myself....well i think i might be looking for a new turbo something with just a little extra kick. Any ideas? i'm putting in a new injection pump and fass system next week. Would like to have twins under the hood but i know that **** gets pricey. any singles out there that put out? that sounded dirty. let me know thanks for all the imput. i'll get back to you two tomorrow on the turbo's.

Old 10-08-2009, 12:35 AM
pizzo
All Star

Originally Posted by hottrodder67
Ok i'll talk to the kid tomorrow i'll ask how much he wants to spend. i'll tell him about the rebuild kit. i'm sure its a good investment for the money. Me myself....well i think i might be looking for a new turbo something with just a little extra kick. Any ideas? i'm putting in a new injection pump and fass system next week. Would like to have twins under the hood but i know that **** gets pricey. any singles out there that put out? that sounded dirty. let me know thanks for all the imput. i'll get back to you two tomorrow on the turbo's.
yeah Aurora 4000 5000 heavy mods check out www.doghousediesel.com Im getting a 4000 from him best prices I seen around beats ebay too

Old 10-08-2009, 01:23 PM
hottrodder67
Professional

I'm a little nervous buying anything again from ATS. Pizz not sure if you looked at my post a couple months back about ATS tran's problems i had. I do like industrial injection. they helped me out alot with some injectors. have you heard anything about their turbos?

Old 10-09-2009, 11:15 PM
pizzo
All Star

Originally Posted by hottrodder67
I'm a little nervous buying anything again from ATS. Pizz not sure if you looked at my post a couple months back about ATS tran's problems i had. I do like industrial injection. they helped me out alot with some injectors. have you heard anything about their turbos?
yeah I seen it. everyone has a problem sometime with some company. I have mine with some companies myself CHEVY is the biggest one. but thats a bigger book that is over 2000 pages long. Bully dog is second well just the programmer that i have.
My trans was a test on a torque converter that went bad and trashed my trans. He replaced it with new parts and a billet imputshaft with a new converter what ever i wanted. 99.9 % of everyone on here said suncoast or ATS. I went with ATS 5 star and gave a lifetime warranty on what ever I break he will fix. It was for his nephew at his mechanic school they had to rebuild a trans. so he asked me if I would let him use my truck.
I'm glad to have a RICH friend that makes more in a day then I make in week. So what happend to your trans is a shame but Its not going to apply to me anyways since its all on Eric to pay for any damages with in reason 200k later trans goes its not his fault i wouldn't make him pay for that.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:52 AM
hottrodder67
Professional

Nice to have some freinds like that mine are opposite. They ask me for money but never give it back. I'm going to shop around try to find a rebuild kit that might give me a little extra umff. Have you heard anything about rebuild kits out there for the stock turbos? Best of luck with ats. By the way your chevy book is about half the size of mine....that's why I'm a dodge guy now and will not change.

Old 10-12-2009, 09:11 PM
pizzo
All Star

i was reading your posts and seen that you bought the hole trans from ATS. I will never do that. Those transmissions are made is some country god don't even know where. I am only using there TC everything else is going to be sun coast or others billet input shaft most likely getting that from sun coast. I am waiting to hear from a few email replies before I talk with Eric with what parts I want. Trans is first then motor work that is all on me though I'm not asking him to buy engine parts. personaly I don't have money for it so its all on hold
I have the money to buy injectors. but no turbo but I am not putting anything in this truck till i get back to work.

that hx35 is good and I have one if you still need it. This won't need to be rebuilt. he wants $350 for it everything is included except their is a oil supply line fitting that we had to take off to put on the new hx40 other then that everything is there.
as far as building a turbo just buy one f that I'm not even going to waist my time trying to build a stock one. It would be like tossing nitrous on a stock 350 how long is it going to hold together

Quick Reply: Hx35