Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Getting a Cummins: Require help with persuasion

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 05:16 PM
jraymer360
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've had the same problem, been looking for a diesel and i have money to work with only if my mom ok's it. sucks man.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:21 AM
Brian_
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah Ramguy wrote it all down on paper yesterday and figured with the extra 15$ fuel cost, I'd go a extra 200miles with a high end mpg of 18 compared to 9 in my ram. Although I'm dead set on buying a cummins come june 1st when i get the title. my ram just sucks up too much fuel and the 360 is sluggish.

I might have a opportunity to get the dually back though... The fellow had traded it to another guy and he had shown him pics of my truck. Apparently He's gonna fix the fenders put new shocks on and call it a day. (I figure he is trying to flip it, since he probably got the deal that I should have gotten.) He said to give him a call in June and that guy might be interested in a trade with mine. If that don't work out though, I'm set on a 5 or 6 speed. I miss having all the control of shifting like i had in my 5 speed Dakota.

Yes I want better mpg, but not at the cost of a car. I hate sitting low to the ground. Figured I'd say this before anyone suggest I buy a prius lmao.

Old 03-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

go buy a prius

Quick Reply: Getting a Cummins: Require help with persuasion