Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

2011.5 full deletes, with H&S xrt pro what level are you running?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 07:02 AM
mountaingade
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011.5 full deletes, with H&S xrt pro what level are you running?

Got all deletes done (dpf, egr, stage 2 afe intake, H&S xrt pro). The performance shop calibrated the tuner to the mild setting and tow power level. Big diffence in power from stock and great mileage to. I recently wanted to try going up a level, have it at mild setting and performance power level. HOLLY ****, this is stupid power. Feels like a rocket now and fuel mileage is incredible (9 L\100km highway hand calculated) I would love to keep this new setting but not sure if it's safe fot the truck. What are you guys running on your programmer? Oh ya, got the overdrive unlock code done to.

Quick storry, was pulling my 8000 pound tool trailer, a guy with another stock 6.7 ram pulled up beside me at a red light. He quickly realised I was running mods because of sound of turbo, it was obvious he wanted race off the line. He wasn't pulling anything. I said to myself, why not could be fun. I switched to 4x4 and just let er rip off the line. I ****ing smocked him. I love my truck.

Quick Reply: 2011.5 full deletes, with H&S xrt pro what level are you running?