Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

How should I spend the money?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 12:40 AM
usafr
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How should I spend the money?

Ok, my 1yr wedding anniversary is coming up[sm=alcoholic.gif]. I bought my wife a $300 watch, so I get a gift of that much give or take about $75. I was thinking of getting the Outlook Monitor that goes with the Triple Dog that I have. I'm wondering if you guys had any suggestions for anything better, all in all I've got about $375 to work with and two more weeks to decide for sure what I want. Heres a list of what I already have: K&N cold air intake (filter and tube), Aero Turbine exhaust, BD TripleDog, 2" lift spacers. Theres alot of possibilites here[sm=badbadbad.gif]............... don't lemme down guys

Old 08-23-2006, 02:36 AM
hiredgun
Rookie
Default RE: How should I spend the money?

I would go with the monitor if it comes with all the gauges on it . If I had your truck and had all your mods the only things left that I would want are the monitor and or tires and wheels (way more than $375 for rims and tires though) .

Old 08-23-2006, 12:34 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

send me a PM and I'll give you my home address so you can part ways with your cash a bit easier.

but the outlook monitor does sound good, or you could go with the q-zilla commander

speaking of anniversaries, mine is comeing up in 2 months, we're already payed up on a cruise that leaves on the same day we tied the knot in the bahammas, I'm just trying to think what to get since she isnt much of a jewelry person[:@]

Old 08-23-2006, 04:42 PM
Deleted User
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 08-23-2006, 05:16 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 235 Likes on 218 Posts

guages or the ATS manifold gets my vote...

the ATS manifold gave me (by my butt dyno) pretty much what they advertise. rare if you ask me...

Old 08-23-2006, 05:56 PM
usafr
All Star

Thanks for the response guys,,, guess I'll go with the monitor. My wife is in 1st Cav, and deploying to Iraq at the end of Sept. so I bought her a citizen, titanium, ecodrive so she will have a good watch while shes there. Don't feel bad Drew, we were payed up for a week in Universal Studios, but cancelled so we could fly to Ft Laudle to spend time with her family. The fun never stops, never a dull moment. I even decided to go inactive for the next year so I can take care of our daughter (3 mts old), which kinda breaks my heart, I love being in the Air Force.

Old 08-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: usafr

I bought her a citizen, titanium, ecodrive so she will have a good watch while shes there.
Is that the watch that comes on the little scuba tank?

NICE !!!

Old 08-23-2006, 10:16 PM
usafr
All Star

LOL, nanh hers came in a green box. Mine, is a divers ecodrive, which I bought about 9yrs ago, and it came in a yellow scuba tank. I love these watches, they are as tough as the CTD.

Quick Reply: How should I spend the money?