Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Need TSB Number Updated!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006 | 03:55 PM
DBLR
|
Record Breaker
Default Need TSB Number Updated!!!

I went to have the high idel setup to work on my truck and the SM said there's no TSB for this. Well I came home to get the TSB # and some how I misplaced it [sm=boohoo.gif] So does anyone have the number so I can shove it in there face [:@]

Old 10-19-2006 | 05:38 PM
Drew
Professional
Default RE: Need TSB Number

Print this off and go get'em tiger

18-004-04

Old 10-19-2006 | 05:54 PM
DBLR
|
Record Breaker

Thanks Drew [sm=hail.gif]

Old 10-19-2006 | 09:37 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

Just open your owners manual and show it to him. It's right there in the owners manual.

Old 10-20-2006 | 01:15 AM
gtxpooch
All Star

I had them do it when I had them change oil(FREE!) but the Malfunction Indicator Light kept coming and not showing codes. Took it back yesterday, they reflashed the PCM and TIPM(according to the paperwork) and now the high idle won't work!! Taking it back in the AM again!! Not trying to hijack the thread, Rant off.

Old 10-20-2006 | 06:39 PM
DBLR
|
Record Breaker
Default TSB Number Up Dated

Found out today just because Dodge issues a TSB does not mean that Dodge will pay to fix your cold cab heat problem or so said the dealer when I got the bill for $37.45 []

I said what you mean I have to pay on top of the 40 plus thousand dollars I paid for this thing even thou there is a TSB [&o] The answer is Yep, as it is classified as a customer request & dodge will not pay for it [:'(] They claim it is a half hour work, BS [sm=bomb.gif]

Well off goes a well-worded letter to the owner of this so-called Five Star dealership[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 10-21-2006 | 12:56 AM
gtxpooch
All Star
Default RE: TSB Number Up Dated

so-called Five Star dealership
Yea, I got one of them here too!! What a crock, get them to fix one thing and something else won't work!

Old 10-21-2006 | 01:29 AM
DBLR
|
Record Breaker

Well my Email letter turned out to be 2 full pages long even after I edited out all of the color full words. Guess I got a bit long winded but felt it was needed to get my point across.

That and I had to make sure I told them how I felt about be told that a bypass filter and Exhaust Gas Temperature/Pyrometer would void my warranty. Also that Cummins thought some thing was amiss when I told them what my local stealer said and they said they would gladly take my money to in stall all of it for me. I also had to add to my letter that Kenworth, Volvo, Freightliner and many other heavy-duty semi trucks use them and are installed at the factory.

Now I have to wait and see if the Five Star Stealer will have the ***** to call me on the phone.

Old 10-21-2006 | 02:18 AM
gtxpooch
All Star

Five Star Stealer
I like that!!

Old 10-21-2006 | 09:35 AM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: DBLR

Now I have to wait and see if the Five Star Stealer will have the ***** to call me on the phone.
I wouldn't hold my breath. The most you'll get is probably a return email.

The one thing yo guy's have got to remember to include in your love letters to is tol et them know that your HERE letting other Dodge customers know about your experiences. If your going to get any kind of reaction out of them, it will surely be a more positive reaction if Dodge knows that they might loose more than one client as a result of their decision.

There's strength in numbers. Use it !!

Quick Reply: Need TSB Number Updated!!!